Hello i'm new to this but I was told that I had to post about myself :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODSTTUX

I am 16 years of age i live in Hawaii Oahu, my hobbies Are being a gamer, a cosplayer, car enthuses, and artist. I am new to cosplaying so I would like to start off with armor outfits so that's why i joined.

Welcome to the 405th, ODSTTUX! If you're interested in learning armor, you've come to the right place. :)s

Last edited by a moderator:
PicsArt_1475048310012.jpgthis is what my odst armor looks like

Not a bad start at all! Welcome to the forums, and I hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

What are your plans for your costume moving forward? Do you plan to improve your set down the line?

I actually plan on making a new armor set a scout armor set but i would like to re make a few things for my ODST armor set so i might re make it so it comes out better because that armor set is my first armor ive made. I only used templates for my helmet but after that the armor was hand made by looking at refrences

Well, good luck with your projects moving forwards. Be sure to check out our Archives for templates and files to help you get the most out of your build.

Welcome! As I'm sure any of the OGs around here will say.....searching is key. When I was new, I literally spent hours in research on different methods, tips, tricks, etc....believe me, its all worth it.

Best of luck on your future builds!

Well hello! I am relatively new here so maybe we can help each other out. If you are new to cosplay, then I wont lie to you. Making a spartan costume is sometimes difficult, frustrating, and discouraging. I am 12 years old, and I'm in the middle of creating a Spartan uniform. I have been really lucky in having most everything go well. My siblings and i have been doing cosplay for a while. But others(Like yourself), may not be so lucky. So if you need help with anything, fell free to contact me over a thread. Welcome to the 405th!

I am 16 years of age i live in Hawaii Oahu, my hobbies Are being a gamer, a cosplayer, car enthuses, and artist. I am new to cosplaying so I would like to start off with armor outfits so that's why i joined.
Hello I'm new too! cant wait to see what you make!

Hey Fissoffury welcome to the 405th. Be advised that this thread is over 2 years old. Necro posting is frowned upon here as it pushes new/current threads down the list. Please be mindful of dates to threads replied to. If you do have questions about an aged thread, PM the author directly or start a new thread asking for assistance. Plenty of people here to assist you.

Hey Fissoffury welcome to the 405th. Be advised that this thread is over 2 years old. Necro posting is frowned upon here as it pushes new/current threads down the list. Please be mindful of dates to threads replied to. If you do have questions about an aged thread, PM the author directly or start a new thread asking for assistance. Plenty of people here to assist you.
Oops ok my bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back