Hello, its me with my Halo Wars 2 Jerome MK IV Build

I HAVE BEEN SUMMONED
I'll get my actual measurements to you later today, but I believe I kept the scaling at 100% for this! I'll verify that.

View attachment 342530
As far as I can see, the chest piece looks to be a good size! MK IV is built like a truck, so don't be worried about it being too big, most of my across chest movement is elbows on.
I actually cheat a little bit with my straps, as you can see they angle in a little in the front! I've found that it helps with closing up the space, but still makes it easy to put your head through
Thanks for the hint 052. Im sticking to this chestplate first and try out the whole build when im done with the arms..

Hello Everybode,

my Name is Nino and im from germany. My goal is it to have a perfect, 3D printed cosplay. I am currently working for about 1 year on my MK IV armor and slowly there are first showable probs. Ofc, im aware that perfection comes over time. So this surly wont be my last reprint of the shown.

Things that are missing:

-Left arm
-Vakuum forming the Visir
-Doing the undersuit (EAV or rubber molding)

The cokmmunity here allready helped me out with some ideas for the undersuit, which is for me the most complex thing. Ill post my updates here over the next months. My goal is to to be finished for the Gamescom 2024 in Kologne.

CheersView attachment 333846
That looks amazing! I'm also starting a Mark IV project!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back