helmet mold?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallis

Hey everybody, i only have like, two questions, because all the others are answered on the site,
the frist question is, How much Poly-urethane do i need to make one wearable helmet?

and the other was, how much poly-urethane is needed to make one chest and back piece,

thank you so much for the help and for reading,

after i get this question answerd feel free to delete this thread, or just delete it if it was a stupid question lol ,
,Dallis

dallis said:
Hey everybody, i only have like, two questions, because all the others are answered on the site,
the frist question is, How much Poly-urethane do i need to make one wearable helmet?

and the other was, how much poly-urethane is needed to make one chest and back piece,

thank you so much for the help and for reading,

after i get this question answerd feel free to delete this thread, or just delete it if it was a stupid question lol ,
,Dallis

A good rule of thumb would be about 1200-1600 grams of resin to slush cast a helmet in a silicone mold
the chest abd back pieces will take about 4 times as much

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocker said:
A good rule of thumb would be about 1200-1600 grams of resin to slush cast a helmet in a silicone mold
the chest abd back pieces will take about 4 times as much
ok thank you very much for the help , thats all i wanted to know, thanks, i appreciate it :)
,Dallis

Adam said:
you should be able to make all for a gallon.
Ok , thank you , and glad to hear from you, always good to have advice from a pro ;-) haha , have a good day , thanks again...

dude, your a pro , no question about it, you are haha , your the leader of the site so stop saying your not a pro lol , because of you, hundreds of people are making armour from the U.S of A to Canada ,

Yeah! I'm from quebec and I do an Armor, but ... It's supposed to be a secret but now i think it's not ^^

I'll post some pic later when i'll done with the sculpt

and for prouve i'm from Quebec, Je peux parler français & jag kanna samtal svensk (I can speak swedish so if person want help in language, im here :p)

Roflcopter... I'm new to the site and I'm reminding people to stay on topic...

And hear to help me is Proffesor Adam Hills from the Cambridge School for the Hard of Hearing.

*me*Stay on Topic*me*

*Proffesor cups hands around mouth*STAY ON TOPIC*Proffesor*

lol. Adam, you created the site, so you must know a fair bit about this. Not saying your a pro, but aint insulting you either, :p.

I can confirm what Rocker said as thats exactly what I used with my first suit.

:HazZarD:

HazZarD said:
Roflcopter... I'm new to the site and I'm reminding people to stay on topic...

And hear to help me is Proffesor Adam Hills from the Cambridge School for the Hard of Hearing.

*me*Stay on Topic*me*

*Proffesor cups hands around mouth*STAY ON TOPIC*Proffesor*

lol. Adam, you created the site, so you must know a fair bit about this. Not saying your a pro, but aint insulting you either, :p.

I can confirm what Rocker said as thats exactly what I used with my first suit.

:HazZarD:

You are kidding right, you resurrected a topic that has been dead for a month to make fun of Adam, when he is answering the question asked by the topic creator, be it a way that is in more generalized terms for the beginning mold maker..... And you did all this after the topic creator thanked Adam.

I am so confused as to what you think is going on here? I am not fanboying Adam here, I am questioning what you were thinking..... silly new person, resurrecting a thread is, well, silly... but at least you got a +1 on your Post count. :rolleyes

Spase, haven't you heard? Necromancy's the new trend with the forum-goers.

When I was young, we had to bump our threads just to have people respond to them. Both ways.

Seriously, once a topic is resolved, let it die.

Ewww dead people... sad thing is I am not going to PM him, and he most likely will never read this thread again... and that is such a great word for it.. Necromancy, awesome...

Spase said:
Ewww dead people... sad thing is I am not going to PM him, and he most likely will never read this thread again... and that is such a great word for it.. Necromancy, awesome...

Only word for it. :p

Nomadic Spoon said:
Only word for it. :p
nice guys lol , i was the one who started this thread and i got the answer , A LONG time ago , so if you want adam you can delete this so people can stop going on about nothing, thanks

dallis said:
nice guys lol , i was the one who started this thread and i got the answer , A LONG time ago , so if you want adam you can delete this so people can stop going on about nothing, thanks

We know you got the answer, we were going to let the thread die.

However, I have to reply. Because I see you're from Canada.

That's now 5 for our division, and finally one near Nova Scotia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back