Helmet Pics!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finished fiberglassing my prpakura helmet on friday and will be back from vacation on wednsday. on thursday I will do bondo and then it will be done. I will post pics in this post as soon as I can. I am already working on the chest armor. I have decided to paint it all at once for uniformity, so the helmet wont be painted for a while. My armor will be black with white hilights and my symbol will be a white spade.I will also be making a sniper rifle and a rocket launcher and a shotgun.

Gods thanks to my local ACE hardware store for all the supplies :starwars:

Congrats! How hard was the fibreglass? Thinking of what to do on mine. Either way, once it has a hard coat on it, I'm paining mine a texturized sandy brown just for fun.

WanderingRon1n said:
i decided to do black and white armor. 6 months ago when i joined and now everyone it doing it.
Ok, so what if everyone copies you. Make yours better than the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, Since I made the paperkura Templates. Everyone's copying me.. But I don't mind.... Much... :D

JediFraz said:
Technically, Since I made the paperkura Templates. Everyone's copying me.. But I don't mind.... Much... :D

hmmm i though frizzlefry made them? if not then you ar my new master! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Spartan-058, you'll have to host those images online with a site like photobucket.com or woopics.com for us to see them. You can't just link us to your computer.

:lindsey:

PIC_0285.jpg

PIC_0287.jpg

This is the helmet before re-enforcing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back