HELP...DESPERATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

djnet

How toxic is resin...cuz my cat accidentally licked a piece of foil that had some resin on it...what should i do

The DJNet said:
How toxic is resin...cuz my cat accidentally licked a piece of foil that had some resin on it...what should i do
get to the vet nows!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
damb do u feed ur cat at all cuz i dont know how it would b attracted to the smell of resin but hey i guess when ur hungry ull eat anything or think evey thing tastes bettter than it smells

Not to be negative, but I dont forsee anything good for the cat :( I miss my cat :(

sorry i never got back lol...but we brought her to the vet, they induced vomiting...and there was traces of resin in it...so if we didnt bring her she would have been dead soooo we are lucky

you would be surprised what animals will eat, My dog for example used to eat matchbox cars and nail polish remover.....and both of them do not seem like something that you would be readily attracted to eating lol

I know there was a problem with people in my hometown leaving used anti-freeze in milk jugs outside on the curb to be recycled cause the animals would get into them and drink it....apparently anti-freeze is the equivalent of a tasty drink to animals even though it can kill them

The DJNet said:
sorry i never got back lol...but we brought her to the vet, they induced vomiting...and there was traces of resin in it...so if we didnt bring her she would have been dead soooo we are lucky

I guess reading 405th forums can help you build better armor and save lives (at least cats')....

zeronifty said:
apparently anti-freeze is the equivalent of a tasty drink to animals even though it can kill them

like humans and alcohol.

Fuffuloo 117 said:
like humans and alcohol.

No? Alcohol is toxic if it is over used, anti-freeze is like the skull and crossbones kinda' stuff for animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back