Help Enyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucifer

i have some pep blueprints and they look good but there are thing in it that need work enyone have some blueprints that are better

Lucifer said:
i have some pep blueprints and they look good but there are thing in it that need work enyone have some blueprints that are better

(the sholder, the crotch plate, and the hand are not right in my blueprints)

It would help if you could be more descriptive.

1) When you say "blueprints," are you referring to the .pdo files that you open in Pepakura?

2) What type of armor are you trying to build? There are a number of files for shoulders for any number of types of armor. Are you doing ODST, MARK VI, MARK V, MARK IV...

If we can understand what you're actually referring to, we might be able to help. Otherwise, it's just a whole lot of this: o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
NAGA said:
It would help if you could be more descriptive.

1) When you say "blueprints," are you referring to the .pdo files that you open in Pepakura?

2) What type of armor are you trying to build? There are a number of files for shoulders for any number of types of armor. Are you doing ODST, MARK VI, MARK V, MARK IV...

If we can understand what you're actually referring to, we might be able to help. Otherwise, it's just a whole lot of this: o_O

i dont know how to show you the blueprints and its the MARK VI

it would just be nice to get some good blueprints of the MARK VI armor

the one i have as so miner mistakes and im not at happy about it :(

its just with the blueprints i have its missing so of the details on it that make it look so cool and i would like to have the details on it

i just dont like it that the pep files i have that when i make them and blue tham that you can see that the ones i the pics look way better then what i have...its a little disapointing

NAGA said:
Have you checked the Pepakura file index yet? That should have all you need just short of a couple pieces - more than enough to keep you busy for months.

yea i have them and they look realy good im just haveing a little troble about the scaleing so of the parts on them

i do know how to scale just haveing troble this with it on those pep files

Lucifer said:
yea i have them and they look realy good im just haveing a little troble about the scaleing so of the parts on them

i do know how to scale just haveing troble this with it on those pep files

So wait, what's your problem, then? Do you need pieces or do you need help scaling? I really need you to be more descriptive, dude.

If it's scaling, there are a number of threads available (and I know there's a certain somebody who is guaranteed to chime in with self-advertisement at the slightest hint of scaling difficulty...). I would also be more than happy to help with that, as well (feel free to check my progress thread in my signature if you want to see what I've done on my Mark VI suit).

If it's pieces you need, there are databases upon databases with files that will meet your needs. But nobody can help you unless you're explicitly clear in what you need.

NAGA said:
So wait, what's your problem, then? Do you need pieces or do you need help scaling? I really need you to be more descriptive, dude.

....now i dont even know... lol ok then it looks like i will just have to do my best and work with what i go thanks for trying to help

Lucifer said:
....now i dont even know... lol ok then it looks like i will just have to do my best and work with what i go thanks for trying to help

lol. Okay, no problem. If you need any help, feel free to PM me, and I'll see what I can do. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back