help hot glue method

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey man heat up some glue sticks untill liquid when hot turn off your stove coz you dont want to burn the glue then just paint the inside with the glue thats about ti realy

Long gone. I did it and the only problem was the brush I used melting and some of the glued areas came undone (i use hot glue to stick em together) sometimes, for one sided pieces like the handplate you don't need to melt glue, just make layers of lines using the gun.

I don't recommend the hg method. If you walk outside on a hot day, body heat+sun temp=melted glue. Not fun.

He is not going to be wearing just the paper and hot glue not to mention even if it was a hot day it would take much more to melt the glue. for one shoulder I recommend 7+ just to be sure.

I did hot glue instead of resin on my ODST build and believe me it is GREAT! I also used plastor instead of resin. I am going to be molding the things I need 2 of also. I like to do things...differently :)

would it work if just using hot glue and how many glue sticks did you use on the odst helm

I did a Jun helmet with only hot glue and that took 1 and a half of the 100-pack of the small sticks or the 50-ct of the normal size ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back