help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Search button. Just type in a few key words like, Material, Pepkura, Cardboard. Easy stuff I know.

Still, good luck.

No offence but people are getting really lazy. I mean I look around before I ask for help. Nowdays people just come on here and say stuff like "i gunaz strd a pepokuro armur and i wan u 2 telllll mez waot 2 do". But yeah just read the stickies ALL the info. is there ;)

Stickies man, stickies. Plus I allready listed 3 of the main ones when I suggested the Search feature. Cardstock, Cardboard, Fiberglass.

Rule 1: Read the Stickies (they're not really long)

Rule 2: Lurk, read, then ask questions.

I think you might have gotten Rule two out of order :p

We'll be more than happy to answer your specific questions after you've looked at the general stuff.

IM TALKING WHAT TO USE TO MAKE IT SOLD I ALREADY HAVE THE PEPAKURA FLES AND ALL THAT ALSO CAN YOU TELL

ME WERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE IT PRINTED ON CARDSTOCK o_O

It's pretty easy to tell whether you've read the stickies or have done a search by what you ask, so read the stickies and do some searches!

o_O I'm not exactly sure what you're yelling but...

I'm positive that the "make it" stuff is in the pepakura forum stickies. (You would probably benefit from reading the FAQ there.)

You can print it out on cardstock at home or go to any place that prints like Kinkos or Office Depot.

If your questions are pepakura related, you should post in that forum or ask one of the mods to move it for you.

Home printers that load paper from the bottom usually have a harder time printing on card stock. If you happen to have a top loading printer thats what I used. I havnt looked into having a print shop print it out for me, but its worth a phone call if you dont have a top loading printer.

im just asking what to use like paper mache or fiberglass resign you know stuff like that ive read the stickies and stil dont get it i get i get the pepakura and cardstock stuff and printing i dont get the rest :oops:

Okay, youve got your paper model finished(hypothetically)

Resin the outside and let that harden.

Resin the inside and let that harden.

Cut small bocks of fiberglass mat or cloth, your choice, lay them *inside* the helmet and then slather them in resin. Let that harden.

You know how a strong, fairly break resistent *insert armor piece your working on here*

Use Bondo Body Filler for smoothing the outside and use a dremel for the details.

Paint when satisfied.

I know the information is in the stickies, I also know that if you had done a search you would have found at least two more quickies because I did them; there were also other questions in those posts that probably would have answered your questions.

You may just have to give up on having a set of armor this month. I could do it, and so could some others, but we have experience in working with these materials and you do not. Even with my experience, I'm going to take a while to do my own; my target is next GenCon (http://www.gencon.com)

smilie120 said:
No offence but people are getting really lazy. I mean I look around before I ask for help. Nowdays people just come on here and say stuff like "i gunaz strd a pepokuro armur and i wan u 2 telllll mez waot 2 do". But yeah just read the stickies ALL the info. is there ;)

Lol, no offense, but you 2 were doing the same thing when we first got Pepakura.

spartan0916 said:
IM TALKING WHAT TO USE TO MAKE IT SOLD I ALREADY HAVE THE PEPAKURA FLES AND ALL THAT ALSO CAN YOU TELL

ME WERE IS THE BEST PLACE TO HAVE IT PRINTED ON CARDSTOCK o_O

Stop using CAPS!

And, this is a forum. Yes, you can post questions, but after you have read all the stickies!

And the best place to print it, it is in your house, on your home printer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back