HELP ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMMM Hi Im the noobyest noob ever in noobedom, can someone post a step by step guid on making cardboard mjolnir armor???

i will greatly appreciate it!

hey mate, Well Id say check all the stickies first, they have some good tutorials, but basically what it is , its printing out different shapes on to "Card Stock " (check walmart) and you cut the shapes out, glue the corresponding flaps to each other glue, harden it with resin/fiberglass then detail and paint. I hope this helped you somewhat. I am new also so sorry if I could not answer all your questions. Best of luck mate.

will said:
hey mate, Well Id say check all the stickies first, they have some good tutorials, but basically what it is , its printing out different shapes on to "Card Stock " (check walmart) and you cut the shapes out, glue the corresponding flaps to each other glue, harden it with resin/fiberglass then detail and paint. I hope this helped you somewhat. I am new also so sorry if I could not answer all your questions. Best of luck mate.

i sorta did that buuuuuut, i have no idea of what to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
You just search and find the info. It's not hard. Use the seach and type in cardboard. It comes up with a lot of information. If you don't have the time or maturity to look for it, this isn't a project for you. It's not easy making a Master Chief armor, and it takes a lot of time.

Just search for it. You'll find the info you need, plus a LOT more.

You don't HAVE to at all, but fiberglassing it makes it MUCH MUCH stronger than it is.

thecolorofdeath99 said:
ok but i have 2 more questions: do you have to use resin and fiberglass? or can you just use cardboard tape and glue?
You can fiberglass it like he said, but you put it together with tape and glue first. Once its done, you gotta resin it make the cardboard or paper hard, so if you dropped it, nothing will fall apart and possibly a bump unless you fiberglass it and resined the outer layer like 2 times like me, then its indestructible:p

So, Tape and Glue First, Resin is a must (to me), the rest is up to you :p

ok ok i get it but back to the point of this thread is there a step-by-step tutorial for making armor or at least the helmet if there is please post a link here

We were all just responding to your questions

I honestly don't think you'll find a 'step-by-step' guide for cardboard armor, but just search around the forum for hints and things.

thecolorofdeath99 said:
ok ok i get it but back to the point of this thread is there a step-by-step tutorial for making armor or at least the helmet if there is please post a link here

uhh, no, but you can find very well made tutorials, all you have to do search.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back