Help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im having some trouble with pep.

Here's the list:

1. Slyfos files arent working it says pep cant load specified file type
2. the same thing is happening for the ODST files
3. I tried to print of a marine H2 helm and i got this pidely little helmet of 6 inches, i need help either to have a different file or resize it better.

Read this.

If you can't load the files, you're doing something wrong. Download the .pdo files, go into the Designer, File -> open. Pick the .pdo files. It's not complicated.

As for the small size, you have to scale things. If you read the tutorials and FAQs at the top of the forum, you would have realized that and found a solution.

Read this too.

Spartan-104 said:
Um, im having trouble with the odst stuff,
Sigmas ODST files arnt there
and shadow snipers are rar. files.

Pepakura wont find a rar. file right click and extract the files 1st.

Last edited by a moderator:
smilie120 said:
Pepakura wont find a rar. file right click and extract the files 1st.

Google ".rar" and download the rar extractor... .rar is a compression file extension, similar to .zip... you need a .rar extractor

okay can you talk me through this?
also when i scaled up an ODST helmet, a different file the peices are to big for the paper what do i do then?

[post=]Forum topic link[/post]

Spartan-104 said:
okay can you talk me through this?
also when i scaled up an ODST helmet, a different file the peices are to big for the paper what do i do then?

Right Click in the 2D window over a part or open area. click join/disjoin faces... find the piece that is on more than one page, move the cursor around and a line will appear across the part... click and it should sperate the large piece into two seperate pieces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back