Help My Thread is Gone!

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Don't panic!

Chances are it's just been moved to a more suitable area.

New recruits often start new threads in this area. Sometimes that means we have threads continuing for a long time in this forum simply because they were started by someone who at the time had under 50 posts and 90 days, but they would be better suited for other forums, such as the non-Halo costuming area.

In an effort to keep things a little more tidy, myself and other staff will from time to time move non-Halo costuming threads etc. to the more appropriate forum where they can happily continue.

So don't freak out if you can't find a thread that you started or that you've been following. They aren't being deleted.

If you still aren't able to find your thread, please let me know and we'll try to sort that out for you.

:/ Wow, I thought this was gonna be some recruit who's post was taken down or something, as doge would say "Much Disappoint"

Small changes are coming?!?

1b9f6575997dc81548d136a48536874a.gif

Don't panic!

Chances are it's just been moved to a more suitable area.

New recruits often start new threads in this area. Sometimes that means we have threads continuing for a long time in this forum simply because they were started by someone who at the time had under 50 posts and 90 days, but they would be better suited for other forums, such as the non-Halo costuming area.

In an effort to keep things a little more tidy, myself and other staff will from time to time move non-Halo costuming threads etc. to the more appropriate forum where they can happily continue.

So don't freak out if you can't find a thread that you started or that you've been following. They aren't being deleted.

If you still aren't able to find your thread, please let me know and we'll try to sort that out for you.
Lucky that's a good thing. I almost thought something drastic just went down and I was concerned for a moment.

This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back