Help What Is The Best Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dedrick

Jr Member
I need help w/ making my own AR I tried to make my own out of cardboard but when i did this it came out like CRAP!!! :eek i'll post the pic later anyway i need to know what is the best thing to use to make the AR and the easiest way to make it.

Sry for the Big Avatar

It's BIGGER than my screen!

Dude resize and crop. I thought that thing was a hosted pic when I looked at this thread.

For the AR. Try cutting it out of stacked foamboard templates.

Dude you don't want that. Breaking forum rules = a one way ticket to Bannsville.

And guys, still try to answer his post.

BTW- What approach did you use on the original cardboard AR? Pics?

well... one day little damien came home from school and wanted to play some halo 2. when in the middle of the game he stopped and thought to himself, "What if i made my own sniper rifle?" little damien got up and went to his fathers workshop. he grabbed some wood and started sawing. 4 months later he has a sniper rifle. the end

the moral of the story is...
~try wood, it is easy~

Leadingspartan said:
Cool avatar lol you changed it.
no avatar can beat mine! lol maybe adams...
but back ontopic i think that going through cardboard is the only way on makin your own AR :D

Last edited by a moderator:
honest_insanity said:
Leadingspartan said:
Cool avatar lol you changed it.
no avatar can beat mine! lol maybe adams...
but back ontopic i think that going through cardboard is the only way on makin your own AR :D

Oh yeah? Chuck Norris pwns all!

Back to the topic, We really can't help you a whole lot unless you help us help you. Post a pic. In the meantime, here's something that helped me make mine (although it's still not finished):

ARReference.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I couldn't get the pics today :$ops!: don't got my camera w/ me right now so I'll post them tomorrow (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) :dancing: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back