Help with 3D printed Spartan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys! I’ve been a long-time Halo fan (most of my life, since I was in elementary school) and I love the lore and the universe surrounding the games. I own all the main games in the series and have played ODST and Reach. However, due to various circumstances, I’ve been unable to buy Halo 5 and the likelihood of me purchasing it in the foreseeable future is very low.
That being said, I noticed a few months ago just after the game released that 343 and Sandboxr were offering a way to 3D print your Spartan. This intrigued me because for years when I played the older titles I wanted a physical representation of my Spartan. The Joyride and McFarlane figures were cool, but they weren’t MY Spartan.
So when I saw this I was happy, yet also sad because I realized I wouldn’t be able to get one. That’s why I figured I would try posting here. I would like to ask if it would be possible for someone to login to my account on Xbox and spend a few days just casually playing as me. I don’t care about stats or anything like that, I just want whoever is willing to help me get a few req packs that hopefully contain armor in them. Heck, even if someone who has Halo Nightfall just logs in as me and skips through the episodes to get me the armor, that’s okay too. Anything is fine for me except the Recruit armor set. I could print a Spartan right now, but I’m not a huge fan of the default armor.
And I know you may be thinking “well this won’t be your Spartan” and that’s true. With the RNG system in place I know it’s significantly harder to create my own custom Spartan. But all I want are a few armor sets and visors so I can get a little bit of customization.
I know this is a bit of a tall task, but I’m hoping someone can help me get something I’ve always wanted. It would be greatly, greatly appreciated!

Yeah, exactly, what armor config are you looking forward to?
Also, you've been playing since release and have nothing unlocked? o_O I play casually and have over 50% unlocked O_O
Also, I don't think you can log in as someone else to watch Halo Nightfall, it reads your profile as Halo Channel doesn't allow you to download the webseries, you're literally watching it online.

PS. If there is an armor you like and there are figures of it, go and better repaint it yourself. 3D Printed Spartans are nothing, literally nothing compared to McFarlane's figures.

You can customize your Spartan that Sandboxr will print. even if you don't have the armor unlocked, you can still select it and "equip" it to that Spartan.

Can confirm, you can only print your unlocked armour. Link: HERE
Helioskrill is a tall order, Hellbringer. I'm not sure of the unlocking process, nut I doubt it's easy.

My bad then. I figured if you were able to equip it and have it show up on the model, you were golden. sorry for the misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back