Help With Scaling Chest Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmiller

Jr Member
I completed the pep file for the right forearm and the right upper bicep at the scale of 65, and the wrist part of it just fits perfectly but the top part is a little wide. I'm now making the chest piece and I was wondering what do you guys think I should scale it? I'm just asking because when I made the other parts they were a little big in some parts.

I measured across the widest part of my chest and added a few cm to that for my width, and it's pretty good for how much mobility I want with my suit. If you're really unsure, you could do like I did and build a super low-def chest as a size tester.

this is true, I did exactly what he said and my torso fits like a dream. Supertaco's got a good size tester file of the chest, it's super simple and quick to put together.

Try measuring across from one shoulder to the other. Thats your width, and if you input that measurement into pep desinger, you should have a well scaled piece of armour :D .

Good luck, and hope to see some progress soon!

Thanks for your help guys! I'm gonna post pics after I get the upper body resined. Oh and if anyone wants to play Halo/Rock Band 2 or anything just send me a friend request on xbl, my gamertag is JackSkelling10 also! Lol

Last question (hopefully), I scaled it to 65 (at which scale the upper forearms were a little big) and the width is 382, When I measured out my shoulder length it came out to 495 millimeters (49.5 cm) Im confused lol

JackSkelling10 said:
Last question (hopefully), I scaled it to 65 (at which scale the upper forearms were a little big) and the width is 382, When I measured out my shoulder length it came out to 495 millimeters (49.5 cm) Im confused lol

Should I take some mm off because the chest doesn't cover shoulders?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back