Here some pics my 6 year olds foam MKVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

20xdcmike

Well here is some of what I have completed painted an all of my daughters foam suit
20130825_160304.jpg

Attachments

• 20130825_160304.jpg
    20130825_160304.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 164
I'm going to ask this in the least creepy way I can... Can we see of photo of her wearing it?

(I don't think it really worked...)

Beautiful work bud, I will shortly be building no less than 4 children suits. Yes I said 4, TV is apparently not distracting enough for me lol.
So it's good to see what's possible in foam for children sizes.
Hope it scored a gazzilion "coolest dad" points :p

Oh no it's cute. If I was your wee one I'd be over the moon.

Beautiful work bud, I will shortly be building no less than 4 children suits. Yes I said 4, TV is apparently not distracting enough for me lol.
So it's good to see what's possible in foam for children sizes.
Hope it scored a gazzilion "coolest dad" points :p

Calm down there, Halsey. :p

That.. is freakin' adorable. If a kid knocked on my door for Halloween in that, I'd have to give them at least half the bowl of candy I was handing out.

Calm down there, Halsey. :p

I lol'd so hard at that.....Unless your meaning I just look like an old lady :confused lol

Either way, I'll take it as a compliment. Cause I would also do anything for my lil spartans....to clean their rooms lmfao

I lol'd so hard at that.....Unless your meaning I just look like an old lady :confused lol

Either way, I'll take it as a compliment. Cause I would also do anything for my lil spartans....to clean their rooms lmfao

Oh no! I didn't mean it at all like that. Just that you're kitting out little kids in Spartan armours. (And I have nothing but love for Halsey. She's like the Spartan II's mama and I love it).

Of course now this means you need a pic with you and the wee ones all suited up, with the caption “My SPARTANs are humanity's next step. Our destiny as a species.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back