Hewos! =^.^= I am obviously new

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgentSkywolf

Sadly, I will say that I am going to be leaving here in about 5 weeks. So the goal is to be as active as possible with this lovely community~!

Wow, I lack my manners...Hello! my name is Agent Skywolf
laughing.png
(on facebook my real name is Alex Ketchum...just for other reasons) I am a quite a gamer and also a movie nut >.< and also a furry x3
aaannnndddd how can I forget that I LOVE airsofting as well :3

I might as well go into what I like...I guess??

Let's talk about my gaming interest.
WHAT GAMES? GAMES!!! GAMES!!!....games
Now, I am a pc gamer (As in I have sold all my consoles to save up to get a custom computer) however...I still enjoy playing, well, everything ^^
Just give me a controller and count me in
wink.png
In fact, my favorite game is actually, Halo 3
laughing.png
Some people tend to roll their eyes and go "ugh...Halo 3" XD I am all good with that too, to each our own. But the Halo series in general has a special place in my heart (I guess cuz the first Halo felt like a homage to Aliens), and especially Halo 3. And I like to also go back and buy some of my childhood games (Besides Halo) when I go to my friend's house to play on his PS1. Crash, Spyro, Croc, Syphon Filter, Armored Core, Resident Evil, Heart of Darkness, and Abe's Odyssey.
And if you are down to play some vidya games with me on Steam, I am totally up for it (haha see what I did...if you are down...I am up!...ha..heh...erm)
Just add me and we can shoot some zombie zombs in Left 4 Dead 2, Killing Floor (Okay..they are mutants), DayZ, or No More Room in Hell
laughing.png

Steam Account: Agent:Skywolf

Now let's talk about movies!!!
Well for starters I love movies in general from great to laughably bad. My favorite laughably bad movie has to be Miami Connection, hands down...If you haven't heard of it. It's a movie back in the 80s made by a Korean motivational speaker with no directing experience (Yush, he does act in it as well
laughing.png
) with the plot of a Tae-Kwon Do rock band that has to fend off a drug-stealing ninja biker gang...because the one of the leader's sister is in the rock band XD How could that gooooooo wrong?
But, my favorite movie....has to be Aliens (hehe x3) HOWEVER my favorite director on the other hand is none-other-than Stanley Kubrick, which my lists of favorite movies pile up with his classics
laughing.png
With Dr Strangelove kicking off first.

Anyways that is all folks
And as what youtubers say "Like, comment, and subscribe!" Which the only feature seems to be to comment lol
cool.png
tongue.png
w00t.png
grin.png
silly.png
smile.png
devil.png

Can't wait to meet more Halo fans here! It is quite a breeze after dealing with pc elitists who crap on it 24/7 ;A;

P.S. I know as a whole the community doesn't sell their props, and I understand that you all encourage us newcomers to actually learn and design one ourselves. HOWEVER, I am kindly asking if there are any users who are known for selling their props on this site. Thank you for accepting my request if you do refer me to someone or a site. Also I know they won't be cheap, I have commissioned a fursuit and I can believe that these will be equally expensive if not more.

Attachments

• laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 163
  • wink.png
    wink.png
    786 bytes · Views: 150
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 149
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 150
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 163
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 149
  • cool.png
    cool.png
    781 bytes · Views: 134
  • tongue.png
    tongue.png
    785 bytes · Views: 131
  • w00t.png
    w00t.png
    709 bytes · Views: 152
  • grin.png
    grin.png
    796 bytes · Views: 144
  • silly.png
    silly.png
    457 bytes · Views: 147
  • smile.png
    smile.png
    796 bytes · Views: 174
  • devil.png
    devil.png
    827 bytes · Views: 146
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 150
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 164
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 141
  • laughing.png
    laughing.png
    769 bytes · Views: 160
Welcome to the community. Enjoy your stay, but I will ask that you watch the language and try not to swear.

Also, nice to see another fuzzy on the 405th. Try not to flaunt it though.

Welcome to the 405th! another airsofter, eh? haha good luck with any projects you decide to do on here and i hope you like the website!:)

-Ian

Thanks for the welcome guys ;D And don't worry I don't flaunt anything, especially that. Cuz I know how annoying that can be, I am here to make friends too ^.^ not to be a weanie.

P.S. @arcanine my bad on the cussing :p I edited just for you buddy x3 And everyone else tuu~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back