Hfx's Odst "wip"

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use a silver metallic spray paint and spray it onto a paint brush and then just lightly brush it onto the over where ever you want it.

HaloFreakX said:
Hey 405th, this is my ODST build so far.

There's still a bit that isn't on here yet.

Anyway this is what I've got I'll post links to where I got something later.

Chest

IMG_2027.jpg

Chest w/ Attachment :)

IMG_2029.jpg

Shins( Sorry about that misunderstanding what I meant was I have to pep it one more time. Lol)

IMG_2026.jpg

Knees

IMG_2024.jpg

Better look into the knife :p

IMG_2030.jpg

P.S I had to edit cause I accidently pressed enter while I was typing >_<. And yes this isn't late August, it's better this way I guess though.

Halofreak: First off Just wanna say Awesome work,

2. I apologise if this question has been asked and answered As i have not had time to read your entire thread( im at work), But were did you aquire the Knife and Sheath and what Model is it if any ie: Brand name Manufaturer. Again I apologise if this has been asked and Answered.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey loving the odst stuff i was wondering where you got your visor for your helmet im doing a similar project but i dont kno how to make the visor

Update

IMG_2101.jpg

Re-paint

IMG_2106.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

Shoulder pads

IMG_2109.jpg

Velcro

IMG_2110.jpg

Webbing+Buckle

You know what, this isn't even an update..

The shoulder pads I got from Walmart, they've been re-painted black, cost about $20 each and is black textured on the underside.

Velcro is less than $3.

All from Walmart Webbing+ buckle is about $2 for a 6ft webbing

I'm still at the same spot as before. I haven't been able to do anything, going to work on the thigh and Shin piece.

Shin piece is almost done, Thigh is on Bondo.

Your armor is looking pretty cool. Pretty nice helm you've got there ;). I'm guessing that was one of his last.... :( Anyway, I was down at Sportsmans Warehouse, and I found some some holsters/straps that you might be interested in. (I'm only posting this as you are using a rifle sling... (might be hard to get around the camo ;) ) Anyway, the company is called "Uncle Mike's", I saw a couple shoulder holsters harnesses and slings that might be a bit easier to work with. (I'll probably end up using their systems.) Just a thought.

http://www.unclemikesle.com/index.htm

Good luck with the rest of your armor! (It doesn't look like you need it though :lol)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back