• Well.... you are special....

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What a stupid question...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Afro Devin

So yea i started a helmet out of elmers foam board, cardstock, and hot glue i have the entire top part of the head and visor done and i did it in about 2 days :hyper: but now i cant figure out how to post pictures ito the forum, i copy the pictures into microsoft word, then i try to copy-paste the pic into the message body ... but it doesnt work :evil: so if any one could show me how to post the pics that would be great oh and use small words cause im only 12 :mrgreen:

im prolly the biggest fool here oh and i tried to upload the pictures they were 1.2 mb, but the maximum amount of sise for a upload is 500kb, it there any way i can cut down on the size or anything?

do you have any kind of photo editing tools on your computer? like paintshop maybe

go to www.imageshack.us . There the maximum is 1.5 mb. Just upload the image (on the site it has a button that says host) then on the page it brings you to look for the link that says "direct link to image." copy that link and paste it into your post. then put after the link, just by typing it in.

You can just resize it using MS Paint. Use the 'Stretch/Skew' option in the 'Image' menu. You don't want the image to be too huge when posting to a forum anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back