hmmm... halo a tv series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Halo anime would be absolute CRAP! Live action would be freekin sweet though. I have to agree with Adam as pertaining to the plot.

But sadly, in a world ruled with American Idol and other product placement induced shows, the show would get low ratings. Especially since the last year of sci-fi shows haven't been all that good. (waiting out for Terminator series in January)

Spartan-129 said:
But, Please. No love angles between Spartans. Friendships and understandings yes but, lets not go crazy and have a Full armoured love scene

*helmet kiss*

Well the emotions and hormones of the spartans are like suppressed in a sense they dont exprience love or anything ... and unfortunately I think none of them have ever "gotten any" ;)

But yes it would be possibly the greatest thing to be on TV ever

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be early age Chief... and I'd be good at it... I would be the BEST at getting kidnapped into the UNSC, never seing my parents again, and being forced to train as a Spartan Super Soldier! Man that would be the day...

Definitely a live action would be better. Like one of the previous posts said, sci-fi shows in the last year haven't done that well. I could imagine Battlestar Galactica-type space battles and a good action packed land battles. With such a massive fan base, a Halo series on TV could work on a channel like Fox.

Live action would be really cool, but only if they made it as good as WETA, wouldn't show the chief's face (and a good voice actor for him as well), and used good quality CGI for the covenant, ships, ect...

lionheart912 said:
Live action would be really cool, but only if they made it as good as WETA, wouldn't show the chief's face (and a good voice actor for him as well), and used good quality CGI for the covenant, ships, ect...
While I agree that the WETA shorts were good, I don't think the style works for Halo very well. As someone else said, they should be like the cutscenes in Halo 3, though I'll add that they should be live action, while persisting in that strain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...did you mean anime, or animATED? I'm sick of every cartoon show thats not CG looking like crappy americanized anime (see: Nickelodeon, Cartoon NetworK) But if it were animated more like, say Batman: The Animated Series or something, that could be pretty cool. Otherwise my vote is for something live action, if they made it look as good as those Landfall Neil Blomkamp videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back