Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashuraa

Research Team Lead
Member DIN
S015
405th Dinner after HOD on Sat July 20th.

Location.
Dave and Busters
North Columbus Street.

Time 10:30 pm.

At this time there are a few options. There is a vote on which buffet we will be gettiing.

We have to have at least 15 people who can prepay 50% by PayPal to me before this Monday. I need a final count of who will be going by Tuesday.

The buffet will include food. Unlimited refills of basic non alcoholic drinks, and a $15 game card.

The rest of the funds are due the day of. Gratuity , taxes, and if we get a private room fee will be due at the day of.

I am making a poll on what people want. So far we have 9 votes for the tailgate buffet.

received_499479857465299.png

I'm in for the Tailgate as well, have voted in the group chat.

If we want a private room that is a seperate fee.

Good Morning,

As far as having a private room, our smallest room is called Executive Billiards rents for $25 per hour and can hold up to 20 guests.

We have 2 rooms that rent at $150 for a flat 3-hour rental they both can host up to 70 - 90 guests.

Our largest room is called The Showroom, this has a flat $250 rental for 3-hour time frame and can host up to 200 guests.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Update.

They are fine with us appearing in costume. They only request that no real weapons, and weapons hidden. Perferably in vehicles.

Update.

They are fine with us appearing in costume. They only request that no real weapons, and weapons hidden. Perferably in vehicles.
I was planning on bringing my bucket at the most but if they want a bunch of costumed characters I'd be down. We did a patrol at the Tacoma D&B for a few hours in costume and they gave us some game credits in exchange for hanging out and doing photo ops with kiddos.

Count me in for tailgate as well. Just wanting to make sure I post here. I -might- have my bucket, and I might not. Depends on how I feel. :p

If we want a private room that is a seperate fee.

Good Morning,

As far as having a private room, our smallest room is called Executive Billiards rents for $25 per hour and can hold up to 20 guests.

We have 2 rooms that rent at $150 for a flat 3-hour rental they both can host up to 70 - 90 guests.

Our largest room is called The Showroom, this has a flat $250 rental for 3-hour time frame and can host up to 200 guests.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

That's a hard one to pin down. On one hand it'd be nice to have a private booth, but on the other the cost jumps significantly from $25-$150. Hard to say how many people we will have, but I'm guessing more than 20 so if we did a private room it'd have to be the $150.

UPDATE:::

We will be doing the Tailgate Buffet. I will be making the final order for this by Wed. I will need final list of those coming Tues Night. I need 50% down via Paypal by Monday. The other 50% plus taxes, and gratuity will be due at the event. It will need to be in cash due to it all being on one bill. All alcohol will be responsibility of the person ordering. It will be a cash bar.
Pay pal is paypal.me/ashuraa

Here are the names that I have listed of who has voted. If your name is not here, and you plan on going, please contact me ASAP.

Krissy Martin Ashuraa PAID
Eric Martin Kusak3 PAID
Ethan B FelixMercenary PAID
Jeremy c PAID +1
Felipe H Felipe06 PAID
Robert C Rancid Musk PAID
Lauren E MittensTheGrunt PAID
Benton S Benton188 PAID
Madison S iac300 PAID
Chris G TurboCharizard PAID
Allayna K BlazedStarbon
PAID
Tristan Sc reserved
Eric L Rock Lobbster PAID
Zachary Mc arma358 PAID
CplYapFlip PAID

Micheal Viper 466 PAID
Dan Ford ColdFireD96 reserved
HATE Recon PAID +1

Sean Bradley +1

Who I have not heard from is
booyaalex
ExCeLLuR8
DefineLuck
SgtSkittle117

Last edited:
CplYapFlip is my +1 and is also going for the Tailgate

I'd like to attend, but would it be possible for me to bring a +1 who is not in the unit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back