Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Heartland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks sir.
I'll probably have to leave HOD itself around 7... :(
Well these things happen when one can't drive themselves, next summer though, you better believe I'll be staying for all the con after-parties
Here's hoping I get the opportunity to come out your way, you come West or we meet somewhere in the middle. (y)

My name is Gregory and my +1 is Logan, not a costumer (yet ;) ), as for payment, sorry I'm a bit late, sent 50% for me and my friend.

Last edited:
Each person who prepaid will owe US $21.15 at the dinner.

Parking is FREE if you state you are there for
405th HOD dinner.

If you did not prepay, I can still add a few people. Your totals will be us $36.15.

I will need those funds in cash.

The bill is a single check. It will not be able to be paid desperately at the d&b.

My +1 had to cancel at literally the last minute, just a heads up. I didn't find out till today.

It was a good dinner. We had 26 people there.
There was good food. Great company. Most of all there were many great laughs.

Benton mistook the mustard bowl as a bowl of nacho cheese. Got several members into a busters raven case.

I ended up a sleepwalking zombie.
20190720_224249.jpg
20190720_224232.jpg
20190720_224237.jpg

That was the day of the costume contest so believe me, there was a buttload of awesome photos and everyone was beaming them to each other. The night before the Canadians had done the photoshoot in the Pelican Trainer and that afternoon a few had done photos in the Covenant Escape. I can't wait to see the final photos and videos!

Another aside, most Canadians didn't buy data plans so we relied on free WiFi to keep everyone outside of the event updated. Luckily D&Bs had WiFi so we could share JoJo poses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back