Hola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frizzlefry

Hey guys and gals. Just dropping by to see whats going on lately. Really like the 405th conversion from mjolnirarmor... I've actually been peering around the forums for a few days now. Very impressed with the way pepakura has taken off since I stopped visitting a few months ago.

But... It's getting warmer (ever so slowly) so hopefully I can get on to my own suit soon enough. I spent the last few warm days in the fall tearing down my shed and building a new one, so now I have a great place to do some fiberglassing / sanding and the bit.

Anyhoo, just sayin "wazzup."

Welcome back Frizz! Glad you like how things are going.

Rejoice folks, a pepakura master has returned to us!

Sigma-LS said:
Welcome back Frizz! Glad you like how things are going.

Rejoice folks, a pepakura master has returned to us!

Yahoo!! Welcome Back Frizz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol, I honestly can't say that I blame them. I saw some of the new pep files already and they are so detailed that it really takes a lot more patience... That being said, I'm gonna try to make one of the new helmets. lol

Truth be told though, the pep files were Jedi Fraz's, not mine. He was the true pioneer of Pepakura to mjolnirarmor.com. I just made a snazzy tutorial. :p

hey Frizzle, your scaling method isnt working so well...
almost everybody kept saying, "it became WAY TOO SMALL!!!"
like that.

To be honest, I'm not sure how the scaling converts over with the new files. I noticed the given lengths were metric, which being American, makes me have no idea how big or small they really are.

They work for the origional files though, cuz there's a ton of "It works great!" posts. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back