How do you get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol Master

Hi im a little new to pepakura while I am working on my Mjolnir armor and nothing is going wrong with that there is something I would like to ask? How do you get 3-d files for pepakura in the first place? Im just curious in case I want to get something for it and cant find a file for that is ready to go. also, do I need a password for pepakura to do that kind of thing?
Thank you for replying

Pistol Master said:
Hi im a little new to pepakura while I am working on my Mjolnir armor and nothing is going wrong with that there is something I would like to ask? How do you get 3-d files for pepakura in the first place? Im just curious in case I want to get something for it and cant find a file for that is ready to go. also, do I need a password for pepakura to do that kind of thing?
Thank you for replying

I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure you have to have a modded x-box and take the files from the system onto a 3-D program on your computer.
As far as I know its a lot of trouble.

Last edited by a moderator:
Digital Demise said:
I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure you have to have a modded x-box and take the files from the system onto a 3-D program on your computer.
As far as I know its a lot of trouble.

Either something like that (or exporting them out of the pc versions of the game.. which is equally a hassle) Or you build them yourself in a 3d modeling program that exports to one of the pepakura readable formats (ie .3ds or .obj)

Neither process is easy, and if you don't know what you're doing will take a while to get used to. Especially building it yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back