How do you scale your body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshua61991

Jr Member
I have broad shoulders and I was wondering how you scale your pep armour to accomodate for it. Pictures would help alot.

I have, it only tells how to scale to your height. But what if you are not perfect for your height like me I am broad for my height. thats what I need to know.

joshua61991 said:
I have, it only tells how to scale to your height. But what if you are not perfect for your height like me I am broad for my height. thats what I need to know.

You could always measure yourself across the chest, and then play with scaling numbers til something a little larger than that comes up in the width, or whatever's the appropriate dimension.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I scaled it at the same size as my helmet and fits okay, Neckline was small and had to cut it the chest piece and backpack apart and add Velcro later.

I had to make some considerable adjustments with the chest of my pepakura suit too.

Since you can't really change the model, might I suggest the following:

<blockquote>Because you have broad shoulders, you could start out by scaling the width appropriately.

shoulder1.jpg

Now that obviously creates some depth issues. After all you are wide in the shoulders not in the tummy!

To fix that you could trim the simpler pieces like the lower chest connect...

shoulder2.jpg

and the backpack harness connect... (this can fix some height problems too)

shoulder3.jpg

</blockquote>

I did something similar to convert the standard chest to fit a female's body frame.

It's just a thought, hope that helps ya.

:devil:
-Vex

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks that helps, and yes my shoulders are wider, I have a linebackers build, just not quite so muscular (hopefully the bowflex me and my bro were promised actually turns into a buy) then I could be a linebacker if I felt like it. My nickname is Magilla after magilla the gorilla. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back