how exactly do you do this

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecose

ok here is the deal im working with my helmet (might look like crap when i post it but as others say IM ONLY 13) yeah and i like the double visor idea but how exactly do people do it?

ecose said:
ok here is the deal im working with my helmet (might look like crap when i post it but as others say IM ONLY 13) yeah and i like the double visor idea but how exactly do people do it?
Hmm... I believe the best way too do this is to find the tutorial, might save some time and annoyance to others... Yeah...

Don't look at me, cause I won't post the link, I say you should find it

Last edited by a moderator:
I could swear this is the third time you've made a visor thread.

Plus I already told you this through PM's.

Please stop making pointless threads. And don't use age as an excuse. We have lots of capable younger people here that don't behave like this. One of them wields a Banhammer.

Quoted from Sean's forum Guidlines
5. Q: I don’t understand how to do ______, Help me!
A: The tutorials and pinned topics in the Armor Creation sections cover almost everything you need to know. Please read them thoroughly and avoid asking questions that have already been answered. The forums are becoming too cluttered with duplicate questions… use the Search Feature and help us keep this forum as a useful tool for our members.

Sigma-LS said:
I could swear this is the third time you've made a visor thread.

Plus I already told you this through PM's.

Please stop making pointless threads. And don't use age as an excuse. We have lots of capable younger people here that don't behave like this. One of them wields a Banhammer.
Quoted from Sean's forum Guidlines
when are you getting promoted to a mod? =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back