How to unlock armor permutations in Halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadingspartan

Body Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Tsavo Highway on Legendary
Scout...............Unlock "Too Close to the Sun" Achievement (Destroy an enemy banshee with the Sp'laser or missile pod in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Tsavo Highway on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Up Close and Personal" Achievement (Kill 5 enemies via melee or assassination in a ranked FFA playlist)
Commando....Unlock "Triple Kill" Achievement (Get one triple kill)

Shoulder Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete The Ark on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD................Complete The Ark on Legendary
Security..........Earn 750 Gamerscore Points
Scout...............Unlock "We're in for some Chop" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle with a piece of equipment in a ranked playlist or campaign)
Elite
Flight...............Complete The Ark on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic............Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)
Commando....Unlock "Killing Frenzy" Achievement (Get one killing frenzy)

Head Pieces
Spartan
EVA.................Complete Campaign on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary
EOD.................Complete Campaign on Legendary
Security...........Earn 1,000 Gamerscore Points
Scout................Unlock "Used Car Salesman" Achievement (Destroy an enemy vehicle containing 3 enemies in Campaign or ranked playlists)
Mark V.............Unlock "UNSC Spartan" Achievement (Reach Sergeant ranking online)
ODST...............Unlock "Spartan Graduate" Achievement (Earn 5 EXP or complete 10 ranked matches)
Rogue.............Unlock "Spartan Officer" Achievement (Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks online)
Elite
Flight...............Complete Campaign on Heroic or Legendary
Ascetic.............Unlock "Steppin' Razor" Achievement (Get one triple kill with an energy sword in ranked FFA)
Commando....Unlock "Overkill" Achievement (Get one overkill)

Comes from the Official Strategy guide.

Updated Pictures with Correct Names

http://images.wikia.com/halo/images/3/3c/6goi1zocopy.jpg

6goi1zocopy.jpg

Fragclone said:
woot nice LS! i want samuri! XD well that'll have to wait though :(
Thanks i want odst helm 5xp points? no prob only after i beat the game dont wan anymore xboxlive jerks killing me with endings. I wanna scream the ending too them. I dont know how to unlock the samuri armor i cant find it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need that MKV. Wonder how many points of XP you need to hit Sergent or whatever the req is....

drgon47 said:
I need that MKV. Wonder how many points of XP you need to hit Sergent or whatever the req is....
i remember seargeat fairly easy to get its around 40-50 xp points i think.

The Hyabusa is the Black Dragon Armor from Ninja Gaiden, Sweet!

Well, I'm off to unlock the Mk V and the Marathon.

Im aiming for the Mark V and ODST after that i get the Rougue but what is that achievement for to get the rougue What do you have to do?

Spartan 118 said:
Cool thanks, I heard a rumor that beeting Legondary gives you them all at once.. is that true?

no its not. the first thing i did was beat legendary. all i got was CQB, EVA, and rogue helmets.

Nappy Hared Azn said:
Speaking of armor, can you change the color to black in Halo 3, or are you stuck with "steel" like in Halo 2?

You should play Halo 3 sometime. LOL.
It's steelish black.
It's not ninja black, if that's what youre thinking.

also, to gain spartan ranks, you must play multiplayer.
I'm a private! w00t.
got my first achievement online.
I got robbed of my triple kill achievemnet because some A-hole on my team took my kill.

I'd love to play, but my 360 got the RRoD, so I sent it in a few months back. It's supposed to come back in a week or so, so yeah . . .

I've unlocked an EVA body (looks like a boombox lolz) and an ODST helmet..Leveling up on XBL is tough when you go to play and your entire team quits out. And if you quit you get penalized and if you don't you lose exp for being outnumbered because the game knows its MY fault for my team leaving me for no reason AT ALL!

lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back