How to unlock armor permutations in Halo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
U missed one

untitled.jpg

looks kinda like he went juggernaught

Hey I'm not sure if anyone new this yet but I found out how to unlock the hayabusa armor you have to find all the skulls in the levels. So there then.

Dedrick said:
Hey I'm not sure if anyone new this yet but I found out how to unlock the hayabusa armor you have to find all the skulls in the levels. So there then.
You cant there is a bungie skull that no one outside of bungie ever got. Me and this one kid on bungie.net are really close its called IWHBYD Skull.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah the hayabusa armor....6 skulls to unlock chestplate, 9 to unlock shoulders, and all of them for the helmet. lol. I has a hayabusa body with a scout helmet..very nice :p

Spartan 118 said:
HOw do you get teh Nija Head?!?! i got the I could have been your daddy skull

You need to collect all the skulls (silver and gold skulls).

Okay, so this is probably a REALLY stupid question, but can you earn rankings "Online" with a LAN connection, or does it HAVE to be over Xbox Live?

Is it just me or are there a fair few bugs in the armour?

I just earned "We're in for some Chop", I hastily go to see what the scout shoulders look like and I cannot see them, they are still locked. I did it in both campaign normal and heroic.

Any info available?

You can aquire a fair few armour sets by playing offline, however you won't get the full sets of armour without online gameplay.

Thanks for your time.
JAM

Project_Jam said:
Is it just me or are there a fair few bugs in the armour?

I just earned "We're in for some Chop", I hastily go to see what the scout shoulders look like and I cannot see them, they are still locked. I did it in both campaign normal and heroic.

Any info available?

You can aquire a fair few armour sets by playing offline, however you won't get the full sets of armour without online gameplay.

Thanks for your time.
JAM

Shoulders are for Mongoose mowdown..

And how do you get a Mark 5 chestplate? It doesn't say how.

Leadingspartan said:
Shoulders
Scout...............Unlock "Too Close to the Sun" Achievement (Destroy an enemy banshee with the Sp'laser or missile pod in a ranked playlist or campaign)
That doesn't say mowdown...

JAM

No Mark V chestplates in the game, just have to use one of the other body sets, can't remember which. Just the helmet, sorry to disappoint. And I'm rather dissatisfied with the Scout Shoulders. The helmet and body are awesome, specially with my ODST helmet, but the shoulders look like crap. Ah well.

Lt. Ambrose said:
No Mark V chestplates in the game, just have to use one of the other body sets, can't remember which. Just the helmet, sorry to disappoint. And I'm rather dissatisfied with the Scout Shoulders. The helmet and body are awesome, specially with my ODST helmet, but the shoulders look like crap. Ah well.

Other people have unlocked the Mark 5 body. Its in freaking pictures from bungie even.

And to Mr Jam...Try getting mongoose mowdown and see if you get the shoulderpads...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back