hows my armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Durlaburban said:
It would look great with paint. oh oh oh and may i suggest blue!!! but thats me..

thnx but im sticking the the true MC look ....

Last edited by a moderator:
Durlaburban said:
see your all posers lol. "oh im mc look at me". well me im a real spartan. Spartan-224 to be exact

blah blah blah most of you guys are all the same .... jk but seriously i really am intitled to my decision...... and i think that the color green is friggin awesome with silver scratch marks

May I make a suggestion? I noticed your forearm pieces were off, so you just have trim a little, thats all.
But it looks good :)

Ironcobra3000 said:
May I make a suggestion? I noticed your forearm pieces were off, so you just have trim a little, thats all.
But it looks good :)

thnk jaysus someone said something to improve on thnk you

ojrtega said:
nice suit i need a weapon how did u make urs???

also u need a visor thats alll other than that it owns

i made my guns out of cardboard and reference pictures

Dmitri Molotov said:
Looks pretty rough right now, nothing a coat of paint won't fix. :)

true true ....agh i hate how school and sports get in my way so i sometimes dot get a chance to work unless its a weekend

Fiberglass it and make a helm like one I see, I can't remember the name of the guys but he's a god of pepakura, ask him!

Beremus said:
Fiberglass it and make a helm like one I see, I can't remember the name of the guys but he's a god of pepakura, ask him!

see the thing is im saving pepakura for next year so that will be nexts years suit .... every year is going to be a better suit...... till i look like Adam.. lol jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back