Huge fight today at school suspended for 15 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinjiki

Jr Member
Well today at school,Was normal until some guys went up to my friends across the other tree that i was standing at.And they started to cuss at them then they started to rumble..As for me since they was my friends ill jump in because im suicidal like that lol.So we fight till security came.I got suspended for breaking a guys jaw and breaking someones wrist and i think i got suspended because i jumped in when it wasnt my fight.A day in a life of a spartan.

damn.. over here.. u get arrested then expell or suspended....... i seen girls fight like hell! CAT FIGHT!! Gangs Vs Gangs...

Spartan Vs. Covenant!

Breaking bones...that's not a freshman sport.

Seriously though dude. You might not want to always jump in on those things especially if you don't know exactly what's going on. These kind of black marks can come back to bite you after graduation.

But I'm sure the guy with the broken jaw will be feeling it long after your suspension is over.

i should be the one thankfull i got out alive because those guys were way bigger then me.im like 5'2 or 5'3 im short but lucky for me I study all kinds of fighting so its easy to break bones and stuff.I just came out with a sprained ankle lucky lucky me.

sinjiki said:
i should be the one thankfull i got out alive because those guys were way bigger then me.im like 5'2 or 5'3 im short but lucky for me I study all kinds of fighting so its easy to break bones and stuff.I just came out with a sprained ankle lucky lucky me.
Yeah, its real easy for a 14 yearold to break bones..

Last edited by a moderator:
when ever i see a fight its scarry and im like for a teacher (yea every ones like why u do that(yea they talk like that)) but i dont want any 1 hurt!

Ragnarok118 said:
Yeah, its real easy for a 14 yearold to break bones..
It's real easy for anyone to break bones who knows how.
I'm 13 and I can easily break bones-but I don't.

And stay out of trouble dude, after this, I'd stay out of everything.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got off the phone to the guys mom the one i broke his jaw and she apologised to me saying it wasnt right that he was picking on youre friends.LOL i broke the guys jaw come on people why would she apologise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back