I....am...reborn!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muahahahaha!
Im back! Well about 7 months ago my comp crashed and it was rather old for a laptop; well now I have brand new a desktop thats ready for all my nerdy desires...Muahahaha!

Well to get started with my new projects, I was hanging out with my freind and he said "we should make gas masks!". Well one thing lead to another and it was an endless barage of "Dude we should totally make a helmet around them!' and :(. I dont know what im doin about the 'gas mask' but heres what I got so far. Really I didnt know any other websight to put this on... Dosnt mean I'm not into MJONLNR (forgive me if spelt wrong) armor...HELL NO!

[attachment=8267:081.JPG]

The beginning of the chest peice

[attachment=8268:079.JPG]

beginning of the helmet

[attachment=8269:085.JPG]

me wearing the helmet (DUH!)

suggestions? Insults? All welcome!

I've toyed with this idea also, except just respirator instead of gas mask. Look awesome while you're building awesome armor!

box o crayons said:
he said a gas mask but gas masks attach to the front of your face and arnt a whole helmet

One hole is for the intake tube or whatever and the other is for a fan

P.S. Anubis117, I'm just making it...it's just my own design...I think?

Last edited by a moderator:
ok that answers my question. it looked kind of like it might have been something from fallout three or something so i was confused.

sword of omond said:
One hole is for the intake tube or whatever and the other is for a fan

P.S. Anubis117, I'm just making it...it's just my own design...I think?

So are you trying to make a working gas mask? I mean since its gonna have a fan and all.

Alyx Ookami said:
So are you trying to make a working gas mask? I mean since its gonna have a fan and all.

the fan is something to reduce fog
but idk if its gonna be functional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back