i am still having problems help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

luis89

i am trying to make carter helmet but some of the edge id are over lapping each other and i already made the font smaller but its still not small enough any ideas ? someone told to remove the edge id but how would i know were the pieces go? i am a first timer is this helmet just to advance

It would be easier to say if you had a screenshot up. my guess is tour tabs may be overlapping and you may just not be able to see or read what tabs are what. in this case make an educated guess and be sure of it before you move forwards. if you are using foam you don't need tabs so disable the tabs. if it truly is the numbers you could disable edge numbers and refer back to your computer to see how things fit together.

Screenshot_20171116-183652.png
It would be easier to say if you had a screenshot up. my guess is tour tabs may be overlapping and you may just not be able to see or read what tabs are what. in this case make an educated guess and be sure of it before you move forwards. if you are using foam you don't need tabs so disable the tabs. if it truly is the numbers you could disable edge numbers and refer back to your computer to see how things fit together.

if I zoom in all the way the number are still over lap not so much but they do I already tried to resize the font and I can only go to 5 if it was 1 or 2 I think the ID would fit

You should also reduce the tab size to 3......it will prevent those giant spikey things........The problem isn't only w/ the font size.....it's that the parts or connection points are so close together....that is why the numbers overlap. There is just not enough room for multiple ID numbers sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back