I can't find them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fovos

Jr Member
Hey guys, before i even sign up to your web site i found some really cool and helpful reference photos. 2 weeks ago i burned my Hard disc and i lost pretty much everything.
Anyhow i was trying to find those pictures again but i can't, i looked almost every thread , but there is lots of them.
If you can give me a link to it you will make my life easier.
The photos im looking for was a set of 7 or 8 pictures from different views, front, back , left side, right side, top...e.t.c of master chief. they were good clear quality with a green flat background.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you in advance guys.

Fovos said:
Hey guys, before i even sign up to your web site i found some really cool and helpful reference photos. 2 weeks ago i burned my Hard disc and i lost pretty much everything.
Anyhow i was trying to find those pictures again but i can't, i looked almost every thread , but there is lots of them.
If you can give me a link to it you will make my life easier.
The photos im looking for was a set of 7 or 8 pictures from different views, front, back , left side, right side, top...e.t.c of master chief. they were good clear quality with a green flat background.
I hope someone can help me.
Thank you in advance guys.
http://405th.com/forums/index.php?automodu...eq=sc&cat=5
have a look in there under mark VI

That should help

Last edited by a moderator:
those photos are good thanx but still not the ones im looking for. thank you for the reply man.

ok i found what i was looking for, the post was from Grim reaper, from august 13th., anyhow you may want to put his links somewhere easy to be found they are very helpful for reference. here it is!

EDIT: the links for some reason are not working but if you check grims reaper posts i guess you will find them!
thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back