I couldnt Find This One anywhere in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think of me as a fool but i dont get one thing: the very first one what to do when you printed the parts on the cardstock???

I already know how to resin .but i dont get what to do with them when you print /

rachciav said:
umm...you cut them out.....

if on paper glue to poster board, then do the above

Next glue pieces together, I prefer rubber cement.

then proceed to resin.......

:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
SpartanNoob said:
no no no u got me wrong yea i cut them out but how do i put them in to a helm or other part? there are some numbers on the parts.

You match the number and put it together?.?.?.?... I did mine without number even.

well is that what you need?

omg Spartannoob please read the stickies THOROUGHLY everything is there and i mean everything. you just got to know where to look. next time do a search and look through every single post if you have to. ok now lets get on with our lives once again =] and no its 1-1 and 2-2 and 3-3 and so on etc. they go into pairs.

you dont even need to read the stickies to realize this, please tell me you arn't planing on using a knife or other sharp utensil...

SpartanNoob said:
Dont think of me as a fool but i dont get one thing: the very first one what to do when you printed the parts on the cardstock???

I already know how to resin .but i dont get what to do with them when you print /
Read the stickies.

You cut out the patterns, fold and glue, No one is going to hold your hand all the way until the end.

SpartanNoob said:
WHAT wtf?? are u thinking man?
You said "is cardstock cheap" why are you printing on something other than cardstock? If you use printer paper, it will mash itself down because it is too weak.

this guy is obviously here long enough to read the stickies...geez, god damn it!
print, cut, score*, fold, glue, resin, bondo, sand, further sanding, prime, paint, accessories**, finished.

*scoring: take a...read the stickies on how to make good folds on pep, and use cardstock when doing so.
**accessories: led lights, fan, etc.

ur not just a noob, ur a nublet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back