i hope they make a ........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they make a update so they fix the splitscreen problem, so Halo 3 is big on my screen...those 2 black bares on both sides...
And a new Coaglation and a Hang em High!

id like to see them bring back headlong and they dont even have to do anything to it, personally my favorite map. coagulation would be pretty cool too

Yeah i got that split screen thing, i use a widescreen 1440x900 PC screen, it makes it so bad, you barely have enough room to see. I was gonna play through the campaign on coop, but its too bad - with just one player its at least 5 times easier to play.
If they made the screen split vertically instead of horizontally, it would be so much better.

WookieLord said:
Yeah i got that split screen thing, i use a widescreen 1440x900 PC screen, it makes it so bad, you barely have enough room to see. I was gonna play through the campaign on coop, but its too bad - with just one player its at least 5 times easier to play.
If they made the screen split vertically instead of horizontally, it would be so much better.

you can change it to vertical cant you? you could in halo 2
im not sure though so dont trust me on that

Last edited by a moderator:
i think on your xbox if you go settings and on the tv place there is options about the sizing and if you change some options
it goes vertical splitscreen

Viper said:
I hope they make a update so they fix the splitscreen problem, so Halo 3 is big on my screen...those 2 black bares on both sides...
And a new Coaglation and a Hang em High!
or atleast coag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back