I need some Body actors for my movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
any specific armor needed? and what time you thinking about shooting?
I want to try recording either this weekend or next As for the Armor all you need is to have the recruit armor i'll let you change it later i just want recruit to start off with

alrighty sweet. Well now is the important question, what time during the weekend are you thinking about shooting? like morning, afternoon, evening? i work the graveyard shift and work on the weekends is why i am asking. I would like to help if i could, and i would also need to know exactly what you expect of me so just let me know. if you want to send me a message through my Gamertag its the same as my name on here. Mstruvmgc

Well let me know whatever details you can give me. Thanks :)

We try to record around the afternoon-ish like 1pm-7pm latest we Ever recorded was to 11pm and that was pretty painfull on my end having to sit down and watch a 6 hour video....for not even 3 seconds worth of film so if i'm hard on you please understand where i am coming from so please try your best as for what i need body actors meaning i need you to run walk crouch jump spin in circles jump through hoops jump a cone drive a mongoose back words through a hail storm of falling soccer balls and golf balls on a 1x1 with your eyes closed singing the alphabet back words...not really on that one but still i just hope my point got across mostly is running around shooting... BUT its meaningful running around shooting....yeah you can tell i haven't slept yet been working on building the maps....because i am the only one that will do it... But if you don't want to body act that fine there are other jobs like Voice acting Art work design music editing cleaning up the battle field and minding the dead bodies... either but yeah we may go do a side video including Spartan Ops Doing a First person of a squad member of Ghost squad... thats if i can figure out why my connection goes to hell when i play it...

but yeah

ah gotcha, well i hate to say it but i dont think i will be able to help :-( at least not this time around due to my work schedule. im sorry man... if anything changes ill let you know for sure though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back