I seem to be having trouble loading the Dmr Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide more information so we can better help you.
Which DMR Files and which Program are you trying to open them with?

All Armory Files come in a .ZIP format, bundled with other files for the Entry, and as such must be extracted once downloaded using a program like WinZip.

.pdo Files will need to be opened with Pepakura, either the Free Viewer version, or the paid Designer version, or ArmorSmith.

Please provide more information so we can better help you.
Which DMR Files and which Program are you trying to open them with?

All Armory Files come in a .ZIP format, bundled with other files for the Entry, and as such must be extracted once downloaded using a program like WinZip.

.pdo Files will need to be opened with Pepakura, either the Free Viewer version, or the paid Designer version, or ArmorSmith.
The Halo Reach files, im using Pepakura designer 4 :)

And you are attmepting to open the .PDO files, that have been extracted out of the Zip File, correct?

Can you describe what the issue is? For example, does it not open at all? Or does it open but things are missing?

So I click on the file to open, then a text box says: Some Fonts specified in the file do not exist in the system. These fonts will be replaced with the default font.

It then opens with the 3d model which i cannot rotate, and the 2d secction is left blank.

Attachments

• tutorial-how-to-assemble-pepakura.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 198
So I click on the file to open, then a text box says: Some Fonts specified in the file do not exist in the system. These fonts will be replaced with the default font.

It then opens with the 3d model which i cannot rotate, and the 2d secction is left blank.
I jst downloaded the file. The "FOAM" ones worked fine, but I did also get the same error on the non Foam file. However, I could still rotate the 3D model and see and adjust pieces on the 2D side. I was also in Designer 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back