I Was Bored...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I can say that you are one of the best armor makers I've seen on the 405th. Some of the things I've seen from you, the rogue, your painting videos, other videos posted around, They have all helped me in making my armor and I can honestly say you truly have a talent I hope to reach someday. You have so much knowledge and so much desire, getting your family involved in a positive way. You in my opinion are a role model for armor making, I consider you an elite member. Keep up the great work! I hope to see tons more very soon.

*Edit - Fixed typo

eclipsetuner018 said:
Well I can say that you are one of the best armor makers I've seen on the 405th. Some of the things I've seen from you, the rogue, your painting videos, other videos posted around, They have all helped me in making my armor and I can honestly say you truly have a talent I hope to reach someday. You have so much knowledge and so much desire, getting your family involved in a positive way. You in my opinion are a role model for armor making, I consider you an elite member. Keep up the great work! I hope to see tons more very soon.
*Edit - Fixed typo

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I enjoy what I do just as much as others. I agree with using knowledge rather than being smart. I learned from trial and error and allot of watching what others do. members like yourself are what keep me motivated everyday. If I can inspire one person to finish a project or start a new one, if I can at least make someones day a lil easier than I have accomplished something that matters. Once again thank you.

Laserath they are easy to do and allot of fun. I look forward to seeing one from you.

Ithica

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back