I Was Thinking About Making Custom Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul gammer

Ok, I don't think this will be considered seriously, neither do I think that anybody is willing to model from scratch or that the whole idea would be taken seriously here out of all places (afterall this is halo based, and rarely do people do other things, mainly halo, no need for customs) and I don't expect this to work out in any sort of way, but if people were willing to model things based on other peoples concepts and unfolding it into pepakura files won't that add some variety to the files database? because I haven't seen much unrelated stuff to halo, not that I don't like halo, but my computer is not that good enough to run it and I hate consoles, because I usaully buy games to mod them upon completion.

you probably wont get too much interest right now. its con time so everyone is buckling down and working to complete all of their projects.

Well, you could try posting some concept art. If you catch a modeler's attention, they may just make it for you. A few of them might be willing to make a custom piece for a fee. Then it's just a matter of posting the model and there are tons of people here that might unfold it. There's a pepakura request thread that you can throw the concept into. Be sure to be as detailed as possible.

Good luck.

um this is a confusing thread, and we do make other non halo stuff, iornman, samaus, gears of war, and i think a recent member made Ledgend of Zelda stuff

Well, I am not posting my concepts, I am making a rough model of what I want it blender, perhaps somebody would accept to retouch and unfold it, my modeling ain't that bad but I am still quite a noob, I made a knife that looked more like a cudgel for fallout 3 but that was the subdivision that made it look so.

Hi, interesting thread there i was thinking bout doing custom armour but would be very time consuming because of concepting and etc there are plenty of other armours on this site but your right halo over runs them all but for someone to make a fully custom armour non related to any games and etc would be a very chalenging task and i'd like to see that ass u can tell i am a n00b but ive been surfing this site for well over 2 years and i recived a TON of idea's i wish u best of luck on your endevous

Wait, you mean you can't run a 9 year old game on your computer, and you're a modder? Unless you mean Halo 2 Vista. In that case, I completely understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back