Ill be gone for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unity

EDIT: Ill be away at boyscout camp from tomorrow (July 3rd) until Friday (July 8th) . Thanks!

Jacob

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I will be gone from tomorrow (Thursday , June 23rd) - Sunday, June 26th . Ill be at Big Ticket festival in lower Michigan . For those who dont know what it is , its a festival that hosts 200+ Christian bands , BMX riding and a whole bunch of other carnival like activites. Some big name people such as - TobyMac , The Newsboys , Phillips craig and dean and Skillet . Just wanted to say that if I dont reply to a PM , Im gone .

Thanks ,

Jacob

And this is me being jealous.

I hate living in Oregon... Last Christian festival they held here was interrupted by about two hundred protesters from five different groups...

Hey guys,

Just wanted to say that I will be gone from tomorrow (Thursday , June 23rd) - Sunday, June 26th . Ill be at Big Ticket festival in lower Michigan . For those who dont know what it is , its a festival that hosts 200+ Christian bands , BMX riding and a whole bunch of other carnival like activites. Some big name people such as - TobyMac , The Newsboys , Phillips craig and dean and Skillet . Just wanted to say that if I dont reply to a PM , Im gone .

Thanks ,

Jacob
You won't have Toby on Thursday my friend. He'll be at the Forward Conference in Georgia, which is where I'll be Thu. - Sun...Whoo Hoo! But you will still have the Newsboys and Skillet, (whom I won't have, Boo Hoo, both who put on a totally great show). So I guess this is my way of saying I won't be answering pm's or emails either,lol. Take care, be careful, and God Bless my friend.:)

I hate living in Oregon... Last Christian festival they held here was interrupted by about two hundred protesters from five different groups...

That sucks man. I really don't understand what they think they are accomplishing with their stupid protests. But anyway, hope fully you will make it to another one soon.:)

That sucks man!

You won't have Toby on Thursday my friend. He'll be at the Forward Conference in Georgia, which is where I'll be Thu. - Sun...Whoo Hoo! But you will still have the Newsboys and Skillet, (whom I won't have, Boo Hoo, both who put on a totally great show). So I guess this is my way of saying I won't be answering pm's or emails either,lol. Take care, be careful, and God Bless my friend.:)

I know lol He's here on friday. I CANT WAIT! the after party will be AWSOME! Thanks man! God bless !

dude... EVERYTHING is met here with a protest... so lame.

Looks like a good concert youre going to JBetts!! Skillet and Red make it a worthwhile show by themselves! I saw Red a few months ago with Brian "Head" Welch and Disciple and it was epic!! Should be an insane show youre going to!! Jealous!!!

Wwwhooooo! Got back late Sunday night from the Forward conference in Atlanta and I have to say it was absolutely phenomenal! Toby rocked the house Thursday, Then the rest of the nights were Planet Shakers from Australia, Matt Redman, Flame, and Israel Houghton with the Free Chapel band. I had the privilege of meeting and speaking with their Worship leader Saturday night at Chick Fillet of all places, lol. Then on Sunday we headed to Jentezen Franklin's church, Free Chapel, which was an awesome service in itself. He didn't even get to deliver the message, it was praise and worship the whole time. Just.....WOW! It was an extremely powerful weekend and I can't wait to go back next year. I didn't wanna leave,lol!

I hope your weekend went just as well J.

You guys are sooooo lucky. There is a creation week concert happening here in MD... After me and my family move. :(

Glad you guys had fun. :)

IM BAACCCCKKKK! It was GREAT! We stood in line for 5 hours waiting to get toby macs autograph! We were the second in line for it! He signed my moving pictures dvd and a wristband for my girlfriend. Then I got all of the newsboys to sign my 'Born Again' & 'Born Again : Miricles edition' ! It was a wonderfull weekend that brought everyone closer to God.

Sounded like it was a blast. It has been a long time since I have gone to see any of those guys in concert.

Hey everyone , Ill be gone at boyscout camp from tomorrow (July 3rd) until friday (July 8th) . Thanks!

Jacob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back