I'm Back, Been gone for a while.....Loki's Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikieb2384

Jr Member
Ok guy and girls,I've just seen the Avengers movie, And one thing i liked was Loki's staff, so i searched for a long time but ive found it.

Please give us pics or we will assume that nothing has happened. If you just haven't started, next time start a thread after you actually have something.

http://www.4shared.com/file/ppsD8Myf/Lokis_Sceptre_pdo_papertoyscle.html This may be helpful to alot of people...
Have fun and enjoy..
043.jpg

i know people dont like double posting but if y'all guys would like more 3d files like loki's staff just let me know.

Well I would say if your going to do it.. make sure that you aren't representing the files as your own works, give credit to the originators of the file , and make sure the files creator is okay with it being posted here on the 405th.. and btw you get a better quality pic by pressing print screen and then pasting it in a image editing program of your choice.

Thanks,that means alot coming from a infantry..i dont take no credit for the file..but i dont remember who done it.but i searched a long time for it.
and i thought i would share the file here on the 405th..hope to see others building this, it looks great sitting on my computer desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back