I'm New?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo Cow

Jr Member
So I am a noob, yeah laugh all you want ,but I plan to learn a lot from how to make molds to what bondo really is? I love art and creativity so at some point you may see a pretty crafty project for me.Now it's your turn what ,when you first started, was the biggest question you had for me it is How do people get some of those cool pait effects like its worn, I f you have any advice for me as a noob I will be happy to take it unless it is to not try it till I'm expert because I am always well up to a challenge, so go on share your biggest question when you started, thanks guys

for starters welcome to the site Indigo Cow, i hope you have a long productive stay with us here at the 405th... and most of us try and be nice to the noobs, sometimes a few of us can be a little testy (i am guilty of this), so no one is going to laugh at ya.

if you want to learn how to paint, there are a couple good tutorials... i like Privateers painting method the most, he has a video up showing his method.

basic advice for noobs is just Read all the stickies... familiarize yourself with the rules, if you know them you are less likely to break them.

and one of my biggest questions when i joined was "i wonder if that Adam guy will sell me one of those pretty ARs that he has"...

well good luck sir.

Welcome to the family Indigo Cow. Like Dread said read everything you can at least twice. There are lots of good tutorials on the site. See which ones you like and try them out.

Start with easy things like hand plates and smooth helmets to get the hang of it.

The Q&A team is always friendly and helpfull.

Lots of pics is always a plus!!!!!

What few questions I had became clear after reading the Stickies.
wink.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back