I'm painting my scooter Halo style!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnishSpartan

Hi guys, So i havent been updating this topic in ages..
I decided to continue on this because i just fell on my scooter and had scratches on it..

I got the front panel just repainted all it needs is a clearcoat.

I added a nice halo 3 logo on it, it's Pearlescent metallic blue and very shiny and metallic.
You cannot see the shyniness of the logo in the pics, but in real life it's shiny and a perfect color match to the halo 3 logo.

IMG_2134.jpg

I'm not going to paint all the parts exactly as i originally planeed but it should look cooler then my original plans.

-Fin(n)ish

CrAzY CH13F said:
sweet =], looks really good you so gotta post a pic of you in your armour on your scooter =].

That's my plan!
And thanks for the comment!

-Finnish

Last edited by a moderator:
CrAzY CH13F said:
did you photoshop over the orange scooter, or was it orange to begin with?

The bike was red and white, i photoshopped it that colour,

I will buy the paints for it tomorrow...

ah, i looked closer at the pic and i saw some slight bits of red looked oragne =], anywho i hope it goes well and can't wait to see pics of it.

LastSpartan said:
Nice idea ;)

And Finnish, you don't need to post in the noob section...

But i love posting in the noob section... o_O

Besides i probably couldnt have posted this there (there: as in advanced sections) anyways...

-Finnish

Finnish_Spartan said:
Okay guys, I'm painting my scooter to be like this:

Speedfighthalodesign.jpg

Note, the colour design was done by me, the coulours where taken from the halo 3 xbox 360.
I made this design on photoshop and i'm going to use it on my scooter (note i cannot have a car in europe until im 18, but im allowed to drive this scooter).
So i will be able to look glamorous while wearing my halo armor during the ride on my scooter!

-Finnish
I see you ride a chinese vento/rocketa/1000 other off brand named bike.

Looks good to me, how is the bike? all the mechanics I talk to claim they wouldnt service them because of their low quality parts, yet I see some good reviews online, so I get confused who to believe

AoBfrost said:
I see you ride a chinese vento/rocketa/1000 other off brand named bike.

Looks good to me, how is the bike? all the mechanics I talk to claim they wouldnt service them because of their low quality parts, yet I see some good reviews online, so I get confused who to believe

Sorry but it's a peugeot speedfight 2, All the parts are high quality and i even bought a performance exhaust for it...
It's one of the best 50cc mopeds you can get my one goes 80mph (alot of tuning and new part's LOL).

-Finnish

My mistake.

This is what i confused it for.
Limited%20Edition%20Roketa%20Vortex.gif

Link to where I can get one? I was looking at a vespa px150 used for around 1500-2500$ US Dollars, but you claim this 50cc goes 80mph, if it is 50cc, it might be cheaper.

Hmm they are a UK and Aussie dealer, guess I'm out of luck for finding one in the USA.

Back to vespas!
13284128__1190152921__1__1-9f6d4a1a4fbf5b3381cc72943fab3d6a.__big__.jpg

Sorry but i think you cannot get a peugeot in the US, it Flopped since Amercans didnt want french cars... So you will have to look from the UK.

Statement from the peugeot website:

Automobiles Peugeot has sold vehicles in the United States between 1959 and 1992, mainly 403, 404, 304, 504, 604, 505 and 405. Our subsidiary, Peugeot Motors of America, Inc maintains a stock of spare parts and technical documentation necessary for the maintenance and repair of the latest models sold in the territory.
For information on the service, please contact:

Peugeot Motors of America Inc..
Overlook at Great Notch
150 Clove Rd
Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Tel: 00197381244 44
Fax: 00197381221 48
E-mail: customerservice@peugeotusa.net

Automobiles Peugeot no longer manufactures vehicles with the applicable standards in the United States. Indeed, it is unfortunately impossible for anyone to import a vehicle for Peugeot in the United States. Any attempt to import lead to the blockage of the vehicle at the port of arrival, and the inability to use on the territory of the United States and Canada.

To date, Peugeot does not have any plans to market vehicles in the United States or Canada.

The only 2 bikes I love are the PGO trex (genuine blur in the USA) and the 1970's px150 from vespa, both great bikes known for their top quality. But then the Blur not being imported to the US anymore, it is rare to buy now. The px150 being a legend, pricing for a low mile bike will cost 4000-5000 dollars.

cause im 17 this year i was thinking of getting a scooter/ moped but im just not going to bother il just go for a car and convert it into a warthog lol.

LastSpartan said:
Wasn't supposed to be green?

Looks nice tho. :D

Yeah, the sides will most propably be green, but i will leave the front black, I painted it green earlier but it didnt look cool. It looks nice on the side parts tough.

-Fin(n)ish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back