IM stuck on fiberglassing

Status
Not open for further replies.
well u dont need to fiber glass the inside but its better if u do u need fiber glass cloth and fiberglass resin ok u put the cloth in it and resin the cloth ok.

One of the best ways (i found) is that you glue the fiberglass in (with hot glue for example).
And then add the resin/hardener solution.

Finnish Spartan said:
One of the best ways (i found) is that you glue the fiberglass in (with hot glue for example).
And then add the resin/hardener solution.
[/qu thanks man

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd use spray adhesive over hot glue. $2 at Wal-Mart. That's what I did, anyway...

And you should at least fiberglass the inside. A layer of resin first, then the fiberglass over that after it's hardened, then 1 or 2 coats of resin over the fiberglass. All of this after resining the outside, of course.

Dark Rogue said:
I'd use spray adhesive over hot glue. $2 at Wal-Mart. That's what I did, anyway...

And you should at least fiberglass the inside. A layer of resin first, then the fiberglass over that after it's hardened, then 1 or 2 coats of resin over the fiberglass. All of this after resining the outside, of course.
Thanks man iI appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
hhahahahah I resined this weekend without the 405th's help (a really inconvienant down time on the day that I get the most done...) anyway, I was having a really tuff time trying to get the fiber glass to stay down. Now I think I know what to do, thanks!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back