In Memory of Monty Oum: and auction of recompense for the lives he touched

Status
Not open for further replies.

AI Blue Fox

Hello Everyone.

As you may or may not know, Monty Oum has passed away this past sunday. In his memory, I will be auctioning off My prized Portal Gun, autographed by him, the rest of rooster teeth, as well as many others. If you would like to participate in the auction, or know of someone who might, please share the link bellow. I really want this to make a difference and help console his family as well as show how many lives he has touched.

Please refer to the video for the link: http://youtu.be/AriXZf99rDo

This really means a lot to me, so even if you don't want to participate in the auction, PLEASE Spread the word.

Feel Free to send the video to other sources. Something as simple as just sharing the link will do wonders!

Hey man, I mean no disrespect at all and I respect and love Monty as well... However, I think that instead of auctioning it off, he would have wanted you to keep that gun as a reminder of him. The thing he always preached was to just go and do or make something creative, and that was the sentiment that he passed on in his death through RT. His family has already gathered a TON of financial support through their GoFundMe campaign, and I think that the memories of that portal gun will mean much more to you than the (relatively) small amount of money that you will be able to garner from it will mean to his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back