Interest in participating in a non-profit children's event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsau mia

I was thinking of putting on a halo-ween party at the park next year on the week before Halloween, providing a lot of fun activities for the local kids, but was wondering if any 405th members in the area of northwest Washington would like to participate and show off their stuff.

It would start off with a small parade, everyone walking in their costumes and the like, to the local park/event center. After that, the kids would get lunch, nerf gun wars, talk to halo people, watch costumes being built, face painting, candy, and probably a few other little games and events.

Of course, lacking about thirty friends with fully constructed halo costumes limits the idea. Would anyone be interested in participating and helping out? Anyone who does (or doesn't) live in the area have any inexpensive ideas to promote it?

I'm going to bump this because someone who might be interested may not have seen it. Come on guys! It's for the kids, and you get to show off your suits!

If you think this would be a cool idea, feel free to reply even if you're not interested in participating. I would love to hear how else to make this an awesome event that the kids remember for the rest of their lives!

i love this idea and wish i could join but sadly i'm all the way down in texas about 5 minutes from mexico. it looks to me like you've got the makeings of a great day for the kids. if i were you i would widen the search for people to help out though. it looks like you might have a hard time getting too many spartans there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back