Introduce Yourself - The Sequel!

Hello All! Our former Introduce Yourself thread has grown to a massive 421 pages so it is time to lock that one down and start fresh!

First of all - welcome to all of our new family! We want to know all about you, but let's start with these few questions!

First Name:
Profession? Student?:
Favorite part of Halo:
Favorite Halo:
Favorite Video Game:
Other Interests:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s):
What do you hope to learn here?:
Have you built/made a costume before?:
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?:
Other:
Hello! I’m Luke. I’m 20 and I’m currently working full time at a carwash while studying 3D modeling for my “career job”.

My favorite hobby would probably be gaming. But I also really enjoy making stuff in general. From building with LEGO, to 3D printing!

Favorite part of Halo: I love the setting, theme, and art direction, so general aesthetic?

Favorite Halo: Campain- really tough call, I’ll say Halo 2 or Reach. Multiplayer- (2024) Infinite.

Favorite video game: Portal 2.

Other interests: Tech, PC building, LEGO, Action figures.

Favorite food: Pizza.

Favorite band: Twenty One Pilots.

Favorite Movie(s): not much of a TV/movie person but I like Star Wars. Less so the Disney trilogy more the originals.

What do you hope to learn here?: How to continually improve my skills in cosplay making.

Have you built/made a costume before?: Yes! I actually was stalking this forum last year without an account and have a mostly completed MKVII suit. It was made under a ton of crunch so it’s a little rough around the edges but I learned so much and hope to make something even better with more time.

I do not belong to any other costume communities but I have looked into the 501st as a possibility later down the line.

Hello! I’m Luke. I’m 20 and I’m currently working full time at a carwash while studying 3D modeling for my “career job”.

My favorite hobby would probably be gaming. But I also really enjoy making stuff in general. From building with LEGO, to 3D printing!

Favorite part of Halo: I love the setting, theme, and art direction, so general aesthetic?

Favorite Halo: Campain- really tough call, I’ll say Halo 2 or Reach. Multiplayer- (2024) Infinite.

Favorite video game: Portal 2.

Other interests: Tech, PC building, LEGO, Action figures.

Favorite food: Pizza.

Favorite band: Twenty One Pilots.

Favorite Movie(s): not much of a TV/movie person but I like Star Wars. Less so the Disney trilogy more the originals.

What do you hope to learn here?: How to continually improve my skills in cosplay making.

Have you built/made a costume before?: Yes! I actually was stalking this forum last year without an account and have a mostly completed MKVII suit. It was made under a ton of crunch so it’s a little rough around the edges but I learned so much and hope to make something even better with more time.

I do not belong to any other costume communities but I have looked into the 501st as a possibility later down the line.
Welcome to the 405th luke, if you have any questions feel free to ask we will help as much as we can.

First Name: Charlie
Profession? Student?: Software Development Manager
Favorite Hobby: Hmm... probably Bourbon Hunting and Tasting
Favorite part of Halo: LAN party multiplayer on original HALO:CE back in... 2003?
Favorite Halo: Reach
Favorite Video Game: That is the question isn't it? My top tier personal favs are KOTOR2, Last of Us, FFVII, LoZ:LttP, LoZ:BotW, Batman: Arkham City
Other Interests: Pop culture trivia in general, food, cars, cinephile, board games, TTRPGs, Football... lots of stuff
Favorite Food: Texas-style smoked and reverse seared Picahna
Favorite Band: RHCP (don't judge :-D)
Favorite Movie(s): The Dark Knight... shocker
What do you hope to learn here?: How to make my own custom Spartan armor
Have you built/made a costume before?: Nope, thought about it plenty of times though
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope
Other: Ummmmmm.... so that Halo TV Series sure does exist doesn't it?

Hello! Let's make a proper introduction~

First Name: Madison, but call me Atlas!
Profession? Student?: 911 Telecommunicator
Favorite Hobby: Car Shows/Drag Racing
Favorite part of Halo: The extended universe is interesting. I love reading about the more obscure characters and history of the halo universe
Favorite Halo: Halo 3 was the first game I played. Dad and I played co-op. It'll always be my favorite. I loved the concept of ODST so it'll be second favorite.
Favorite Video Game: Mass Effect Trilogy
Other Interests: Cars, Comics, Gaming
Favorite Food: Korean Bulgolgi
Favorite Band:
Favorite Movie(s): Too many to choose from! If I must pick, right now it's The Marvels. It'll change tomorrow
What do you hope to learn here?: First time doing armor myself. I'll take any and all advice. Currently planning to 3D print(getting a printer with my work bonus)
Have you built/made a costume before?: I've mostly handled the painting and minor cosmetics to stuff I've bought to create my cosplays
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: Nope. 405th will be the first
Other: Hoping to do a Fotus Helmet and model the armor after my car scheme!

Attachments

• image000000.jpg.jpeg
    image000000.jpg.jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello Everyone!

First Name: Gabor
Profession? Student?: model maker
Favorite Hobby: learning
Favorite part of Halo: finding ammo
Favorite Halo: halo:ce
Favorite Video Game: Borderlands 2
Other Interests: everything interests me
Favorite Food: I don't know if it is exist in english
Favorite Band: Lamb of God
Favorite Movie(s): Alien, Bladerunner 1-2, Akira
What do you hope to learn here?: corius about how people solve things at home
Have you built/made a costume before?: No, my job was to make some weapons
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: No
Other:

Attachments

• IMG_0799.JPG
    IMG_0799.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 2
Been around for a few months, but figured it was finally time for my official intro !!

First Name: Antrodite (Antro)
Profession?: Small biz owner! I sell crystals and RvB stickers. I manage a horse boarding barn and restart retired racehorses. I also do photography at horse shows, car shows, and drift events.
Favorite Hobby: Acquiring new hobbies
Favorite part of Halo: Staring at all the armor
Favorite Video Game: Minecraft and I’m not sorry
Other Interests: My profession sums up my other interests pretty well! I somehow always end up monetizing things I enjoy
Favorite Food: Choccy chip muffin mmm
Favorite Band: I listen to songs that are yummy in my ears, usually don’t stick around for one person or group
Favorite Movie: F&F Tokyo Drift
What do you hope to learn here?: Hoping to learn how to 3D print! Currently foamsmithing and have a printer collecting dust. Of course I’m always looking for ways to better my foam building too!
Have you built/made a costume before?: I’m about halfway through my Agent Washington suit which will be my first build
Do you belong to any other costume communities?: No

Been around for a few months, but figured it was finally time for my official intro !!

First Name: Antrodite (Antro)
Profession?: Small biz owner! I sell crystals and RvB stickers. I manage a horse boarding barn and restart retired racehorses. I also do photography at horse shows, car shows, and drift events.
Favorite Hobby: Acquiring new hobbies
Favorite part of Halo: Staring at all the armor
Favorite Video Game: Minecraft and I’m not sorry
Other Interests: My profession sums up my other interests pretty well! I somehow always end up monetizing things I enjoy
Favorite Food: Choccy chip muffin mmm
Favorite Band: I listen to songs that are yummy in my ears, usually don’t stick around for one person or group
Favorite Movie: F&F Tokyo Drift
What do you hope to learn here?: Hoping to learn how to 3D print! Currently foamsmithing and have a printer collecting dust. Of course I’m always looking for ways to better my foam building too!
Have you built/made a costume before?: I’m about halfway through my Agent Washington suit which will be my first build
Do you belong to any other costume communities?: No
welcome to the 405th Antro, if you need help just ask we will help where we can

Hi everyone! I've been active in the Discord Server already and almost forgot to make my formal introduction here - oops.

First Name: Nero
Profession? Student?: Student/Artist
Favorite Hobby: Crafting! I love making props the most.
Favorite part of Halo: I really enjoy the Characters and the Lore as well as the various designs Halo has for everything.
Favorite Halo: Halo Reach
Favorite Video Game: Titanfall 2 & Final Fantasy 14
Other Interests: VR , Drawing , Cosplay
Favorite Food: Sushi and Eel
Favorite Band: I dont really have a favorite Band , however my favorite song is Fly me to the Moon
Favorite Movie(s): Pacific Rim
What do you hope to learn here?: How to build my own Spartans :3
Have you built/made a costume before?: I've been cosplaying since 2011 and have done various Cosplays before as well as Props both Foam and 3D Printed.
Do you belong to any other costume communities? If so, which one(s)?: I guess Fursuiting counts? I don't have one right now but plan to eventually make my own :)
Other: Happy to be here! I've been invited here by DistrictCreations and hoping to join the European Regiment once I've got enough posts in , which will probably happen once I start my Build thread on my MK VII I'm planning to finish this year.
welcome to the 405th family nero <3

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back