Iron Man 2 Portable Suit (briefcase suit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
moved to noob forum since you still are a junior member ;) You arn't allowed to post in the elite. Only mods are allowed to move topics to the elite section.

No, only the best of the best can be in the elite forum. Your work is great! But you need to earn your place among the elites!:p Im a senoir member and I ain't allowed to post treads in the elite forum either:p Due to the move of hosts, the elite forum is buggend so it allows everyone to post there. Moderators move treads they think deserves elite status to the elite section of the forum. So lisen to what rundown says;)

thats retarded just cause i'm a noob on the forum?

I think that you should watch the orientation video by Adam posted below before you go getting upset. There are rules and if you want to play (be a part of the community), you have to pay(attention to the rules and follow them)! Oh and read the stickies at the top of the noob forum, it'll help alot!
And by the way nice job on your armor, keep up the good work!!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I must be missing something because how is this a portable iron man suit? It looks like a normal one. What you have so far is nice though.

yeah, the only person who can make a full suit of armor that folds into a briefcase-sized package is Tony Stark or the people at WETA or something.

However, Wanker's suit here is well on its way :) looks good, bro.

Did he try putting this back in the elite forum AGAIN? If you did why don't you get it?
If they tell you to put it in the noob forum then DO IT. Don't disobey them and post it here. That's when the bans start getting handed out I think. Maybe when you do it three times.

Did he try putting this back in the elite forum AGAIN? If you did why don't you get it?
If they tell you to put it in the noob forum then DO IT. Don't disobey them and post it here. That's when the bans start getting handed out I think. Maybe when you do it three times.

no i didn't try that...
stupid ass butt

That is definately NOT ALLOWED. I advise you read the sticies and learn a few manners.
All he was trying to do was help you not get banned or get into serious trouble from the Mods.

no i didn't try that...
stupid ass butt

Are you serious?! You're acting like a three year old. LISTEN UP GUY!!!. :angry

#1. Don't go calling some one out like that. He has a name, It The ODST Guy. Use it!
#2 Don't dis some one who is trying to help you NOT get kicked out!:(
#3 You DEFINITELY DO need to read the stickies!
#4 People on this forum are some of the nicest around, but when you go name calling and bad mouthing you're gonna find out how fast the door will get slammed in your face!

So take a chill pill and give an apology, I think one is definitely due!
Have a nice day. I'm gonna go have a Coke and a smile.:D I'm out!!!

I think we've all got the idea about forum rules, now let's all leave the fella's WIP in peace for now ;)

I'd love to see some pics, is there another thread that was lost in the move?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back