Iron Man - Glowing Eyes Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill 118 said:
wow that looks insane!!!!! but are you gonna see with those bright LEDs so close to your eyes? I mean teh concept is awesome and it looks bitchin but arent you scared to go blind afrter a while?

I the brightness isn't as bad as it looks in the image. The camera catches more light then you actually see.

I think frosting the front slightly would be better then allowing those bubbles to appear, I'll play around with it over the weekend. And I already has a frosting spray paint from a previous project, yahoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-Sauce said:
Done my new pep, here it is:

DSC00503.jpg

We've gone absolutely insane with new ideas, if anyone cares here's the post.

-Spartan-Sauce

this is kind of off topic but, where did u get ur pep file?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you used the reflective blue glasses you could get a convinient on off switch so u could turn on and off the lights depending onthe situation and still have that sort of glowing effect like perhaps during the movie if u plan on going to im2 when it comes out as ironman it would be annoying for u and others to have bright LEDs on during the movie but u could take cool pics with the glowing eyes lol hehe blind the camera man

Hey, anyone can make something less bright! It's cool he got that much light. Nice job dude. If you decide it's too bright throw a resistor in there, be careful I am not sure if it will get hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back