Iron Man Helmet First Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

newaddictions

Hey, so I thought I'd share my progress of the Iron Man Helmet I'm making. Pepakura File was from DungBeetle and it looks great! (I didn't resize it but I have a small head). I'm glad I decided to go with this one. Here are some pics and I'll add more as I go along. I work slow so this thread probably won't be updated too often, but here it goes, enjoy!

All glued together

photo1.jpg

Resined outside and Figerglassed inside.

photo2.jpg

First Layer of Bondo Body Filler then sanding

photo.jpg

Second Layer of Bondo Body Filler with Bondo Spot Putty then sanding

photo3.jpg

I think I'm done with the Body Filler but I might touch up on it a bit more with Spot Putty. Then I'll have to dremel the lines in. Hope you guys like it cuz I do :D

newaddictions said:
Hey, so I thought I'd share my progress of the Iron Man Helmet I'm making. Pepakura File was from DungBeetle and it looks great! (I didn't resize it but I have a small head). I'm glad I decided to go with this one. Here are some pics and I'll add more as I go along. I work slow so this thread probably won't be updated too often, but here it goes, enjoy!

All glued together

photo1.jpg

Resined outside and Figerglassed inside.

photo2.jpg

First Layer of Bondo Body Filler then sanding

photo.jpg

Second Layer of Bondo Body Filler with Bondo Spot Putty then sanding

photo3.jpg

I think I'm done with the Body Filler but I might touch up on it a bit more with Spot Putty. Then I'll have to dremel the lines in. Hope you guys like it cuz I do :D

hello nice work!!! can you post the pdo or pdf file of the helmet pls tnx and more power to you guys

Last edited by a moderator:
great work! i have to get an iron man project started! I would do a bit of touch ups with body filler too if i were you, i noticed a few (not many) indents in there that you'd definitely want out of there before completion.

Thanks for the replies guys! I think I will do one more spot putty layer to get those dents out.

and I can't give out that pep file personally but you can get it from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back