Iron Man Mkv Extremis Movie Version Build

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterLe247

Jr Member
l_15e4c111180e4de8bff74c7a750089f9.jpg

Hi everyone I'm Anthony Le, some may probably know me. Iron Man 2 is slowly approaching and i've seen the MKIV, but more that interested me is the Iron Man MKV, rarely seen any leaked photos. Me and Sean are at task in tackling the first MKV Suit. so hopefully to wear on Halloween and for Ironman 2 movie release. also be going to comic-com 2010 :D

i recently done War Machine Hybrid of the MKIII and the Phil Saunders design together. Also won the costume contest from Wizard magazine issue 217.

War Machine

----------------------------------------------------------------------

l_67ec932058da4d6b8f2034f25bcaa026.jpg

recent updated photo of War Machine.

7432_163775375844_526645844_4068311_5693953_n.jpg

l_1c72b357bfb34ba885b12ad13ce51560.jpg

more photo at

Myspace.com/AnthonyQLe

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Without further ado Here are my progress of my Iron Man MKV W.I.P., once base is finished then will tweak for final look and functions. enjoy please leave comment and what not ^.^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Iron Man MKV

---Specs---

-Build Material: High Impact Urethane Plastic

-Rivets and rivet washers

-Movie accurate Chest R-T v1.0

-Movie accurate Helmet v1.0

-open and close face plate design v3.0

-lighted eyes v1.0

more to come

---pictures---

l_eedc01365a1744e28514f766043087a9.jpg

Front View "Base coat of silver :D"

l_2f21e4507ed84d539223951efbf664c0.jpg

Rear View

----------------------------------------

l_61703202333d40c083774f788b5a55a6.jpg

My New MKV Helmet casted from my mold :D. yes i can see out of it and it has open close hinged that i designed.

l_6d214cdd508444e28a673c20eded682e.jpg

just did that to give me a mental picture to see whts to come.

undetailed "just painted chest armor"

l_11dc9a8618424ae08c8a6629ab999267.jpg

undetailed rearview "just painted"

l_f48142fa3f184f59be6347c746680d86.jpg

Finished and painted Ab area. side shot

l_35704ed9aaec42aab877826afc347752.jpg

front view​

Holy smokes, real metal?! You, sir, are going all out. It looks awesome so far, keep it up! Though, what is that pink thing on your head in the last picture? A new type of cotton-candy alloy? :p

Achille said:
Holy smokes, real metal?! You, sir, are going all out. It looks awesome so far, keep it up! Though, what is that pink thing on your head in the last picture? A new type of cotton-candy alloy? :p

its actually made out of high impact urethane plastic. its a dust mask lol, prevent me from smelling fumes and dust XD

Last edited by a moderator:
MW Immortalking said:
How does a triangle reactor make sense?

its one of his hardcore armor he own and wears in the comic book. Hopefully in the movie Ironman 2 they will explain like how in the comic book :D

That MKV looks a hell of a lot like the IronMan armour in the original ultimate alliance game, the armour I pretty much fell in love with. One small criticism, wasnt the helmet a slightly different design too? Other than that, its amazing! Keep up the great work Masterle247!

KrovikanCorvinus said:
That MKV looks a hell of a lot like the IronMan armour in the original ultimate alliance game, the armour I pretty much fell in love with. One small criticism, wasnt the helmet a slightly different design too? Other than that, its amazing! Keep up the great work Masterle247!

yeah im having my friend make me the comic book version of the extremis helmet. In the first picture in my thread, is the MKV "extremis movie version" that picture was at comic-con sdcc 09, Im hoping to shoot for the finish line before Halloween :D also thanks for the comment :D

I'd be interested in knowing how you did your hinge system and eyes where you can still see out of them. If you could PM me, I'd appreciate it. The suit looks awesome, btw!

Geo said:
Beautiful work! How's the plastic hold up to wear and tear?

it holds up really well, it can take a bat anywhere, a punch and thrown against the wall. :D

hi first up, really great job. im tyoing this with my jaw on the floor and my tong rolled out. it's really amazing what you did.

i have a little question. im making for my self a hall of fame with helmets of master chief ect. im a big marvel fan to and i would like ironman up there to but i cant find the Pep files for the helmet could you help me out.

tnx very much

a novice builder

This is so awesome man! What you have so far is really well done. I would also soon like to attempt an Iron man build. Could anyone hook me up with a link to a decent pep file of the helmet?

zub2zero said:
hi first up, really great job. im tyoing this with my jaw on the floor and my tong rolled out. it's really amazing what you did.

i have a little question. im making for my self a hall of fame with helmets of master chief ect. im a big marvel fan to and i would like ironman up there to but i cant find the Pep files for the helmet could you help me out.

tnx very much

a novice builder

i dont pep sorry, but i am selling a couple of these at raw cast. if anyone interested pm ME :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back